Bug Cursed Wish 9/9

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jimbo911, Dec 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jimbo911

Jimbo911 Forum Greenhorn

I have a level 55 Ranger. I am trying to complete the quest Cursed Wish 9/9. I had the required lamp fully assembled in my inventory before the CE. I need to place the lamp on the carpet in the treasure cave to summon the djinn so I can move on to the new CE areas. The game will not allow this. I cannot click on the carpet to place the lamp. Do/Can I use equipment modifier on lamp? Should I destroy the lamp? Will the quest rewind and let me assemble another? Or is my character just hosed?

Thanks,
    Gadzooks911

2. Jimbo911

Jimbo911 Forum Greenhorn

I managed to fix this by.........Canceling the quest (trash can icon in quest log) and then visiting the quest giver again. Canceling the quest removes the lamp. Visiting the quest giver again gives you the four pieces of the lamp.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

No, u have to place the lamp on the Pedestal of Origin.
    When u are in the treasure cave, press "M" for the map and look for the ? on the map.
    That's the place to put the lamp on.

I hope this works for u!

4. Jimbo911

Jimbo911 Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for your help. For some reason I was seeing no question mark in the Treasure room. Sadly it makes little difference as my lvl 55 ranger can hardly survive a level 45 area with no boss encounters since the CE. Oh well. It was fun.