Suggestion Customizable autoloot

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by MaxDisappointed, Apr 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the suggestion?

Poll closed Apr 13, 2019.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

My suggestion is to create a new tab in the settings dedicated to the autoloot and to personalize it, allowing each player to choose what things they want to be picked up automatically when passing over them and what not.
    In the tab there would be several categories that you could activate or deactivate:
    • Equipment
    • Gems / Runes
    • Dyes
    • Collector's Bag Stuff
    • Game currency
    • Other consumables (e.g. Creatress Tears, Infernal frags, etc.)
    • Quest items (I'm not sure if this is better ever forcing to picking manually, but just in case here it is)
    I'm not sure if I miss something on the list.
    This will help players to farm faster without sacrificing items in exchange for faster cleaning maps and to spend more time playing instead of standing picking up some items.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Autoloot feature has been forwarded and requested in our reports many times before. We are aware that it is a very popular feature and players would like to see it being implemented in DSO. Unfortunately, as far as we know, it is not planned in near future. Should we learn something new and relevant on the subject- it will certainly be officially announced in due course. Sorry to disappoint;

kindest regards;

-----Thread Closed-----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.