Feedback D4804 Baby Machine Prototype

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CiscoNetPlus, Oct 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

Where is the D4804 baby machine prototype?
    [​IMG]
    It is an achievement that I have not been able to do.

2. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

Probably in Elisium, but that's just my guess .

3. CiscoNetPlus

No, I already did all of Orsha's missions, and that robot does not appear.

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @CiscoNetPlus maybe that machine belongs to the event "riot of the dark darwves" i don't remember the name cos there's long time this event is off and in the mini event there's a machine like this like a boss... i don't know... i hope it helps...

5. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

The mission is repeatable. I believe it's the map itself.

6. magdachm

magdachm Forum Greenhorn

Maybe it's best to let the moderator or another member of the team ask the headquarters and give an answer here, because for now we are just guessing.

7. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

If we do that at this rate of asnwering messages we will have to wait till 3021

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  8. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

OK here is the answer for you:) After completing all Orsha quests, you should get a repeatable one. Completing this repeatable quest gives you chance to spawn "destructor" which is needed for this achievement. This repeatable quest is a daily quest and all "machine babies" achievements are completed via it, you just have to be lucky to stumble upon the needed machine baby monster for the desired achievement.

I hope this helps;

Shine2

ABSTRACTOPTION likes this.
  9. CiscoNetPlus

How lucky do you have to be?

I proved in several difficulties and the robot D4808 did not appear.
    I took the mission from Orsha, I killed the robots but I did not deliver it, I eliminated it. And I was jumping to another difficulty and doing the same thing.

10. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

so it can only be done while the rocket dark dwarves event is on or is there any npc now that of that mission?

Sorry for the question but in this of the achievements I'm lost

11. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

It is Orsha , who gives that repetable quest.

The chance of spawning that robot are very, very slim:) Sorry- you have to be patient and keep trying.

best regards;
    Shine2

ABSTRACTOPTION likes this.
  12. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

but orsha is an npc of the rocket dwarf event or can you do the mission whenever you want?

I've been looking for it now and can't find it :(

13. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello @JohnWick,

Orsha is indeed an NPC related to Riot of the Rocketmen event, but also a static NPC, located in Elysium, the last map from Dark Legacy that you unlock through completing all the quests from Act VIII Chapter I from your Compendium. After completing these quest, you will receive a quest, called The Terrible is Back and after completing it, you will receive the quest leading to Elysium.

14. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

ok, I have not finished the yellow missions, because I left the game on January 7, 2021 (approximately) and I came back a few days ago to check if everything was the same (it will be yes) and to spend some time with the friends I made here until I get tired again and leave, but this time forever :(

thanks for the reply, I will wait for the sargon event to finish the missions and be able to try to make that achievement :)

15. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

So it's even more RNG gated trash.
    This cancer has even polluted the achievements.

16. belinskk

belinskk Forum Apprentice

But do we need to kill all monsters for the boss to spawn, or he will spawn with the rest of the mobs (and we have to look for him in the crawd) ??

17. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Just wondering; I finsihed all quests, but dont have a repeatable from Orsha.
    Bug? :)

18. ABSTRACTOPTION

ABSTRACTOPTION Forum Greenhorn

One question, do you have to kill everyone for the baby machine to come out?

--MERGED--

In what mode does it come out?

Last edited by moderator: Dec 21, 2022