Suggestion Daily challange rewards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΣMiwel, Jul 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want the proposed changes to come live?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

So, it's been almost 1,5 year since the R185, when the gem refiners were added as a replacement for the last daily challange rewards. At first it was great, it allowed to refine your gems for free. Later, it was still ok, since everytime you bought gems at a discount they had to be refined before using. But since quite a time, it is terribly annoying! Having a couple thousand (5k soon) of those refiners from dailies and events sitting in my inventory, with all the gems refined, it really gets annoying when the third challange in every category gives you only this crap... while my levelling toon under lvl50 gets from the third challange in the first category more gold than the refiners from all the three would cost + essences + honor badges. I know, the refiners have to be there for every new player that reaches lvl50 and has old gems, for every old returning player, and even for some other people who like to eat those refiners for breakfast. However... I find it unfair that:
    1. I am getting almost completly useless thing for as much effort as the 3rd tier challanges require.
    2. A cap level player is getting worse rewards from dailies than a levelling toon.
    Therefore, I am suggesting that, since there is some space in the reward section of every challange, the gold, essence and honor badge rewards from lvls under 50 should stay there when reaching level 50 (of course still scaling accordingly to the toon lvl), with the refiners being added on top of them. To say, a lvl 50-55 toon should get as a reward from the 3rd tier dailies both the refiners and the gold/ess/badges.
    Visualisation: https://prnt.sc/kcj2p5

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There should be some changes definitely.
    In example I was playing my new DK level 30 ... when I was given task to kill Gethir in the mine. Why? I don't want to enter the new moon maps ... i am playing a fresh toon that has never been on those maps ... and certainly it will not go in near future.
    So there goes my Knowledge reward from the daily.

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That one is bugged. Some other events also add such tasks that can appear instead of 5 elitars... and even then, when there are more than one challange available in a category, it doesn't let you re-shuffle the task. Not even saying that forcing people to do events through dailies should never happen. People should be encouraged to do events because of the event rewards, not forced to, 'cause otherwise they'll lose knowledge/clovers/some other rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.