Suggestion Daily Clover rework

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jan 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Did you like the idea to rework on pvp daily quests ?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2018.
  1. Yes, and here is my suggestion about

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, leave them like they are

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Long time ago I choosed to be part of a NON PVP SERVER.
    From a side, I think that 3rd pvp column it is a good way to involve players to the other face of the gameplay. It could be a good move, except that PVP gameplay of DSO is a bit BROKEN.

I'm feeling frustrated that I need to waste my log in time ( to reach the goal of a daily clover ) writing my whinings noise here about a broken gameplay on the forum, while my PG is getting passively killed during pvp daily quests.
    ( yep , I know. If I don't want to pvp, I can skip it and freely enjoy my daily game time, without reaching the clover ).

Assuming that I "could be" a powerfull pvp player :
    I don't want to be bound to a PVP daily session to reach a daily goal.

Due to the OPness of pvp ( all the players and all the devs knows what I'm talking about ) : I don't feel confortable with that situation ( and lots of players too ).
    What about others things out of a control while on pvp like : lags, bugged skills cooldown.

SO :

Until some fix will be made to face this situation up, my suggestion is to add some changes to the 3rd column of PVP daily quests, that will not bound players to take part of pvp gameplay.
    ( repeat : yep , I know. If I don't want to pvp, I can skip it and freely enjoy my daily game time, without reaching the clover )

This will be only a suggestion, not a flame about pvp.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Eridiani likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.