Dailys points of honor

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Sep 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

HI,

I have been folowing on a daily base points of honor gained by players in pvp.

BigPoint proibits in every gamme anyone to use more than 1 acount to do pushing in pvp or even in pve.

If i play pvp all day using buffs i do the most 200.000 honor points but its normal to see people with more than 1.000.000 honor points in a day. For exemple today the player EDIT made 1.277.776 honor points and the second place EDIT made 912807 honor points, just in a day.
    Then there are several with 600.000 points.
    I have been reporting this pushing to suport but i see they just dont care and like always let anyone do whatever they want with 0 consequence.
    The message is " total impunity " + " 0 supervision "

So take my advice, do the same or dont waste your eforte in this gamme, not worth it.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 11, 2022
  2. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

This has been happening for years.
    It will always happen as the servers are dead pretty much except for people with multiple accounts.
    I see people with 1 v 1 mount that could never win a match.
    I know numerous on Agathon that do it but of course it is too hard too prove by support so it will continue as long as this game does.