Dangerous Essence 2/6 broken

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Starshaper, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshaper

Starshaper Forum Greenhorn

Hi there this event quest is broken as I've already killed the Green Brutes and Berserkers required, but it still won't gather for the other quest goals, they still are at 0/50 and 0/10 respectively even though I had enough pieces and cores to satisfy at least one of the golas partially or fully even, but they ever counted. Can you fix this? Thanks.

2. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

It's not broken you have to bring them to Mira for inspection, pile of 50 GE Pieces and 10 GE Cores, she wont take any but it is need for quest completion.

3. cipy30

cipy30 Forum Greenhorn

hey guys i dont know what i did wrong after i got the full bar with essence for the event desert of essence i didnt't received the gear ( armor and crystal companion )
    how is suppose to work do i need to complete some quest or kill the red boss till gives me all those armors please advice how could i got the rewards for the event?

4. Berotomax

Berotomax Forum Master

You got it, you have to kill the red boss for getting the armor. He drops one peace every time (with random stats).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.