Suggestion Dark Focus Cristal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, Dec 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like this suggestion?

Poll closed Jan 15, 2015.
  1. No.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Hi all,
    I think it's time that we (the players) get a unique focus cristal for the Gnob and the price should be no more then 2000 draken and no less then that. This is something that every player should have since we got a lot of unique form Gnob and events that offer no critical hit value at all wich is very important to have.

Focus cristal should have at least 600 critical hit value with 40 damage and since it's a unique it should not have anything less then that but also no more then that, couse it would make it over powered and bad for game.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    jthames and NikolasG9 like this.
  2. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

You need an "Yes, but with a little tweak" option :D

I would like to be able to buy a nice decoration from Gnob, specially if it had as nice stats as 40dmg and 600 crit, but for 1K DRAKEN???

You DO know how easy it is to get drakens nowadays right? It should cost at least 4k if it where ANY good;)

I would say 5k draken for something as good as the one you mentioned, maybe some critdmg instead of dmg, just something like it. It shouldn´t be TOO easy to get.

But that´s just my opinion... :)

3. Master0fpuppets

4000 draken is just to much, 1000 is fine it's not to low of to high, beside you can get a similar legendary item posible not with 4 slots. I would be happy to buy this, it would save a lot of time for farming and it go nice with warlord set. ")

jthames likes this.
  4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Overpowered for a 1k draken level 45 focus crystal or weapon adornment. Drakens are easy to get, and nearly everybody would use this item.

For 1K, it should be something like 25 damage and 240 crit at level 40. For 2.5k, maybe 35 and 450 at level 45.

5. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

http://scr.hu/2jhp/2flh3 That is mine, not the best out there but is quite good once I can put more levels into it, a bit less then one you stated, but close enough to not buy something for 5k drakens o_O

6. NikolasG9

NikolasG9 Forum Apprentice

that will be pretty good , no chance to get it

7. Master0fpuppets

Fine, updated to 2000 draken but I don't think we the community have a saying about the price even it BP decide to give us cristal like this one (we deserve it for sure).
    Mine is 370 critical and 38 damage.

jthames likes this.
  8. Duriastriker

Or, how about a counter Dark Set...set. Seeing as Dark set gives 2 main things, Crit and Armor. What about a left side set giving HP and Dmg. O_O

9. matami

matami Someday Author

i have quite a long wondered why BP don't give any crit in any new uniques/sets. But then i understood that it would nerf mages too much because they already have a lot crit without new items and it just would increase the possibilities for other classes to build character with high crit. now that would help specially DK's.

And because i have been hanging around for some time i know that your @MasterOfPuppets main character is DK. so this sounds too much like your saying "i wanna be best/toughest tank/player but im missing 1 crucial piece... i need x amount crit in my weapon adornment and i dont want to farm one and i have this much draken so give it me pls :).... oh and but some dmg on it too with the same prize if it's possible please :D"

so just because of that it's big NO from me :)

_Baragain_ and Duriastriker like this.
  10. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It's called the Sargon set. :p

Darwarren and Master0fpuppets like this.
  11. Duriastriker

I know!!! But a new set for the look would be a change xD

Dark Weapon and Off hand

12. Master0fpuppets

First off all you are wrong mate, I do not wanna be the best dragonknight couse it gets realy annoying when people call you for mortis, distructor, khalys ect 100 times a day (I have experiance that) and the moment you online (no newbies all high rank players, very good). I do play that but only for my close friends and guild, so being the best it's not for me, I don't want that at all, no thanke you.

Second, as I sead in the opening text we did get a lot of gear that have no citical damage at all there for some gear is imposible to use at all, especialy if you wanna use something like:
    mortis mask + cloaked wrath + dragonache set + warlord 2/3 = no critical
    legendary essence set + dragonache set = no critical
    This is not just me it's so many players like this, we cant use thouse set's at all. Why did the give them to use if not to be used? o_O So this cristal is important and we the players deserve to have it.

PS: my dragonknight have already have good critical and very good damage so I am not opening this thread for my self but for all of other players also, If you don't want it, fine by me. :cool:
    One more thing, I farm a lot so an not doing that for that reason also and my draken count is 241.
    See your wrong about everything, don't talk about things you don't know. ;)

jthames likes this.
  13. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Master, haven't you learned already that whenever you say 'you are all wrong' it is in fact you who is wrong. We get it, you want more critical on your weapon deco because your critical is not 'good' as you claim. And you want it to be cheap so you can get it without effort. Now go back to telling us how we're all wrong and you are not, if you say it enough times it might become true. It won't, just kidding 8)

14. Master0fpuppets

@spiro_spula
    This is turning to attack on me, jezz.
    I do not even use that gear am in full sargon and am never taking it off, the above gear was just an example, duh. My critical with Sargon set is almost 1800 so i have no need for critical any more then I have now and the damage is 870 with 2.05 speed. Are you all happy now? :)
    Jelaousy can do strange things to people, not good in any way.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    jthames likes this.
  15. And... as it seems that you all can not be civil, this thread is going to have to get an early retirement.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.