Dark Legacy Agenda - Suggestions&Reviews

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, Feb 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

This video has contains agenda,my suggestions, my reviews about dso thanks for watching. ;)

Aeneas likes this.
  2. Aeneas

Aeneas Forum Apprentice

I would also give one specific suggestion which is REALLY ANNOYING me and it's about the DEBUFFS FROM LIFE CONSUMING AND DEBILITATING DEATHS. Would be better when those debuffs DISAPPEAR everytime player leaves map. Why player's buffs like the battle anger disappear immediately after moving to another map and those are lasting??! Also players have to stay for 30 mins afk in game just to get rid of this. Who's impressive inteligence had this kind of idea? o_Oo_O

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  3. Айлейд

Айлейд Living Forum Legend

Real idiocy, this is what the storyline was associated with the event :( now there are many disappointed players who do not develop characters, but are still entering the game.. possibly waiting for developers to think:confused:

Aeneas likes this.
  4. WillM0

WillM0 Forum Apprentice

Somehow it even became sad.