DARK LEGACY FINALE BOSS MORTIS!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, Feb 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

New Mortis Killing Gameplay - Thanks for watching ;)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Ah, a SW tanking with god mode turned on. :) nice skills ...
    Mortis ruined too , he got demoted XD

3. Lυke

Lυke Guest

Imagine paying attention to that minor detail instead of the whole boss fight

4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I don't think that personal attacks can fill up the differences of opinion.
    Mortis was the first boss in DSO history to fully represent what the team game meant, where everyone had to do their part to meet the ultimate goal.
    A warrior on the boss and the others to prevent 1000 souls from reaching the center so that the challenge doesn't fail.
    Surely the mastermind who devised this timed challenge to be completed as a group is no longer part of the development team.
    We have a different path, challenges that require a very long time, bordering on boredom, to complete.
    The new Mortis is an unequivocal example of this.
    But what is the sense to show a character immune to the attacks of the boss who help another who must instead fight and risk dying several times when in the end the loot doesn't return any unique?
    Something needs to be corrected in this new gameplay where it feels like you have to fight in a collapsing kingdom after a great famine.

5. cogix

cogix Regular

I like your post and I agree what you said, except the part of the unique: you can notice that after killing the fist boss, the DK got the gloves as part of the set.
    Somehow I miss the old lvl 45 Mortis where it was a great challenge hoping to get a great reward

6. Anyki

Anyki User

Enough. Everyone take a chill pill. If there are issues, those with more powers than I will deal with it.

And to make sure this is obeyed, I am going to lock this thread for the time being. Do not attempt to circumvent this by creating a new thread on the same topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.