Dark Legacy - Mage(Spellweaver) Guide

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, Feb 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

Hi everyone , I explained everything, I know about mage. I hope you learned something from video. If you liked i will be glad if you like the video and subscribe my channel. Thanks for watching ;)
    Note: Don't forget to open english subtitles

blackassam, Aeneas and bibere like this.
  2. WillM0

WillM0 Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the guide!

3. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

I see you've been hired to mage class propaganda. Like why ...? ... because this classe fell into extinction after a big update? .... and you, as a known youtuber, were supposed to revive it? We were supposed to be masters of all elements, not only ice ... the game was supposed to be fun and also mainly a diversion ... or was it intended to imprison us in ice? Where is the support for other elements? ... can you create other videos ?? ... it would be nice to see how with this character to the endgame player you can go through all available parallel worlds even with the final boss. Not just on ice ... yes, is it just propaganda ... or was it just in the interest of declaring the only playable initial ability of mages?
    I will be looking forward to more videos and especially the evaluation of the effectiveness of all elements, so that the overall picture is clarified about the effectiveness of the mage and his available talents.
    Will you gradually add other classes in the end game player mode? It would be interesting to see the final differences in that the base is different for each class.

Cheers.;):)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    aBDuLHaMiTHaN and Aeneas like this.
  4. Cenedouran

Cenedouran Forum Apprentice

Thank you very much for the guide!

5. WillM0

WillM0 Forum Apprentice

Thanks a lot for the guide

6. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

mage can farm on ice ok
    but u know that u do dmg only vs 2 mobs?
    where is massive dmg skill vs tons of mobs?
    idk how much dmg do mage vs others classes
    but i know that every other classes have skill vs tons of mobs but no mage. mage can do only dmg vs 2 mobs
    so go on arachna and try kill her with skill vs 2 mobs if there are milions of minispiders and u dont do dmg vs boss in 99% of time