Death Sweep or Deadly Blow?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oo7abhishekcool, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which skill?

1. Deadly blow

82.5%
  2. Death Sweep

7.5%
  3. None

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oo7abhishekcool

oo7abhishekcool Forum Greenhorn

I want to know that which skill should I use in game, death sweep or deadly blow. I am at LvL 31 now.

ThankYou.

2. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

If you're PvP and lower level, use Death Sweep for the poison damage as most players have little to no resistance to it. Other than that, it becomes useless and most rangers go with Deadly Blow. Once you get a decent gear set up and some HP built up in the 40's, don't pick heal from wolves, but increased Deadly Blow damage.
    Useful in PvP and PvE.

3. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Deadly blow saved me many times, when finishing opponents with it (mostly some ranger or dk that jumped in front) and then with full conc getting dmg mage in those 2 precise shots... Not to mention it's dmg if your target is marked.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Hmm, can't vote on your poll because you left out "both." Yes I am an an odd bodkin but even at high level I have both on hotkeys. Sweep does mark up to three targets at once which comes in handy when you are face-to-face with a large mob with my other AOE marking skills in cool-down (I tend to build my RG's on the tanky side and find myself in this situation a lot, lol.) Of course this is the PvE response.

In PvP it depends upon the make up of the teams. In this case I will lose the sweep for something more useful in certain circumstances.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

I find the Death Sweep very effective in PvE when paired with a Spellweaver's Ice attacks and Singularity. The monsters will effectively have their attack speeds reduced to almost nothing. I use the upgraded Deadly Blow and piercing arrows, though.

6. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

I almost never use death sweep in any situation...

Vendetta likes this.
  7. Darcous

Darcous Forum Apprentice

Well, i found deadly blow really usefull both in pve as in pvp.I always mark the enemies before using deadly blow as it cause more damage so i will kill him faster and i will restore faster my 100% of my concentration which allows me to shoot with my precision shoots again.

Darcous

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  8. Wakaole

Wakaole Someday Author

after lvl 30... i almost never use deadly sweeps..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.