Feedback December 2021: Events feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Dec 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Forum Apprentice

tink need to fix this bugget server cant log ....and the loging screen give me nebula always ?

2. Darkness90

Darkness90 Someday Author

I had the same issue from some xmas release, check these parameters (-x86_32 -x86_64) and check that they match with your OS

[​IMG]
    i changed this value and now work correctly

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Forum Connoisseur

As it seems there's no event feedback for february cos some mod are busy... let me just say that why do we have to do 2 new moon events together?

That's all, thanks...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  4. remei

remei Junior Expert

I would love to do even 10 new moon events at once, as it all takes now to complete are 3 map cleans on Excruciating (what makes it by far the easiest event), but it seems like once you finish one progress bar, the other is not accepting new progress items, so it is apparently just a display bug.

Lambrusco likes this.
  5. Lambrusco

i couldn't agree with you more... why having two progress bar when you only can do one? at least like you say, if redoing it was for some reason like having more drakens but no, another bug...

6. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Good catch, thank you.
    You can find the feedback thread here.

Good luck!:)

7. Lambrusco

Thanks for the new thread.

Good Luck!:)

8. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Forum Apprentice

So with new fix or whatever is it this you BP fogot so say welcome to bug/lag event too rework maybe after 4 min loading second map says lost connection or put me in firs map again 30 min cant enter second map becouse of this bug/lag event gratz nice work :)