DECREASE DAMAGE AFTER CRAFTING

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ntoritsa, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntoritsa

ntoritsa Forum Greenhorn

Hello .I am facing a problem the last days but i haven't received a logical answer from the Greek support so I've decided to ask all of u if you had the same problem.i have a spell-weaver level 55 in the game.4 days ago I've crafted my weapon with more percentage on increased damage on this weapon from 214% to 249,955 %.My damage was almost 30000 and i expected to reach about 33 or 34k after crafting but '' miraculously'' my damage decrease to 25573.I've sent an inquiring to the support and explain to them the hole situation but until today i haven't received a proper answer or any assistant(i.e they didn't tell me what the problem was).One of them also informed me that with those statistics on the crafting, my damage should be higher as expected.Has anyone else face the same problem?what am i supposed to do?continue playing under such unpleasant circumstances (i.e lower damage without being my fault)?I wrote to them, in case they can not fix the problem concerning my damages, i would like to compensate me somehow.

2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Is it the same weapon? Have you upgraded the weapon to level 60? Pictures of weapon (before and after craft) and your character would help.

3. xxsinerx

xxsinerx Forum Greenhorn

U wrote that the weapon is crafted - not transfered, so I guess that they are legends ? If yes - check correctly their tier and base damage.

4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

check base damages if legend also the more gems and the higher essence the much more damage will come from damage on this item

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Check your wisdom settings too.

If that doesn't work you will probably need to post screen shots

6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

It is unlikely You will get 30,000 damage from a 214% IDOTI lines. Are you sure You were not using blue essences when you checked your damage?

30k is more likely obtainable with around 300% IDOTI lines.

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

We will need screenshots in order to figure out what, if anything, is going on. There's too much missing information here, but I will say that cdeepal is generally right and 30k damage on greens with a 214% idoti weapon seems unlikely.

8. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello ntoritsa,

Please provide more information and some screenshots/videos proving your claim. Without sufficient information, support cannot provide an answer. The questions being asked are asked for a reason - to figure what happened.

Cheers,
    Anyki

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

you still havent showed anyone the base of the weapon
    neither have you showed whether its a unique or a legendary or the tier or the base of the items in question.
    It is easy to make wild statements and then not be able to live up to them...
    Loool I just looked at the damage.
    at a mere 214% idoti I guess the 4th lines was increased damage, probably a gold one at that I guess, that would be a bit higher than my current damage, however if you did 249% idoti your damage should be about 27k based on my calcs.
    Rather tell me the increased damage on belt torso and helmet.
    because with only damage on 2 of them your dmg will be almost 26k
    and if you included helmet your dmg should be around 29.7k
    but do yourself a favour and use the dso dmg calculator whenever you craft something in the future
    Me for example to replace my current weapon with full idoti I need 285% idoti minimum.
    btw I suspect your dmg might escalate a lot more now on essences.
    Anyways here is the link.
    https://a19dev.000webhostapp.com/dso/index.html

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    couda22 likes this.
  10. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello ntoritsa,

Support cannot explain anything without sufficient information. At best, it would be a guessing game as we cannot "see" what things look like from your perspective without screenshots or video from our side. That is why you have not been given an explanation - because insufficient information was given to provide one.

Cheers,
    Anyki

11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm about to say something that you aren't going to like, but that doesn't make it any less true.
    I can tell you right now, without any item stats or information about your build, the reason your damage went down is because you do not understand the math and made at least one inaccurate assumption... this is 100% user error. I have not seen a stats miscalculation bug ever, and the equations are well known and thoroughly understood, leaving only "user error" as the explanation for what happened to you. So, even if support can't explain "why" to you because you aren't giving them any useful information, the only person you should be getting upset at is yourself... first for making the mistake and second for not knowing your equipment well enough to give them the information that they'd need to be able to help you.

Now, as to why it happened, there are a ton of possibilities, but since you don't have any screenshots from before this craft, we will likely never know for sure, but here is the most likely explanation based on your claims earlier in the thread... did your previous weapon have any %Damage in addition to the 214%IDotI? If so, any decent %Damage line on your weapon (30%-50%, for example) would have helped your damage with green essence way more than the extra 35% IDotI and could easily account for a couple thousand damage, especially if you don't have huge rubies.

Putting a puzzle together is a whole lot easier when you have all the pieces. If you told support all the same stuff you told us, it is no surprise that they couldn't help you since you gave them and us absolutely no useful information on what you had before.

I'm so confident that your weapon had % damage on it that, if you ask real nice and post the stats from all your current items, I'll calculate just how much %Damage it had on it and put this thread to rest.

IKILLGIANTS likes this.
  12. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

The OP has deleted all previous posts without providing any evidence.
    Thread closed.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.