Support Defeat the Undefeatable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sparky0333, Jan 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparky0333

sparky0333 Forum Greenhorn

This event is only for level 11+? I am below that and have the Crypt of Kings unlocked, but there is no quest to fight Heredur available. One of the quest rewards is a cloak of my level but I have no idea how to achieve it if I can't get an event quest...

2. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi sparky0333,

Yes, this event is for players above lvl 11...if you're below lvl 11 than you have to lvl up or buy AM to buy the event.

DesertKoala likes this.
  3. sparky0333

sparky0333 Forum Greenhorn

Okay, thanks!

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It takes 5 minutes of playing to get to get to higher level so you can take the quests for the event.

5. noavic

noavic Forum Greenhorn

Am I supposed to kill the same 2 Bosses over and over again? Come on, people, it's boring! Let me have several quests! Not kill Gullov and Sigrismar Zillion of times!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    Kaimooks likes this.
  6. xhungryzombiex

xhungryzombiex Forum Apprentice

ok since i have too kill kistoff 620 times to complete me progress you could make it easier for us by having the scrolls drop all the time so that i dont have too go back too town 280 times
    you guys are still getting it wrong grind does not make a event its not fun its boring and a waste of time

Ranger_Jhawel and Kaimooks like this.
  7. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

crypt is unlocked at 11. A lvl 10 can only enter catacombs.

nearie1999 likes this.
  8. Jettemee

Jettemee Junior Expert

I think event should have included lvl 1-10. It's quite stupid BP left a portion of the players out of the event.

Since Hagastove Grotto is unlockable at lvl 6, shouldn't anyone lvl 6+ be able to take the quest to kill Ragana?

9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

@Jettemee

very good point. In fact at level 19 you get no exp from...

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not just this event but all events (except stupid moon events).
    With one of the previous releases BP decided that these players should not participate in the events.
    Allegedly ... because of twinking and low level players who are abusing the arena and fame tree. But the funniest thing is ... only f2p players or the ones who are playing the events are excluded ... while if you want to purchase the event progress you can do it.
    In the case of defeat the undefeatables ... you can't get quests if your character is lower than level 11 ... but ... you can purchase insignias from the shop and finish the event without playing it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.