Bug destruction 2nd talent

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Perfect[IoN]1, Feb 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect[IoN]1

Perfect[IoN]1 Junior Expert

by spending 3 talent points i can remove the cooldown from destruction by 5 seconds for each target i hit, But not only does this not work its massively overpowered with Singularity cooldown reducing effects

the talent does nothing. and would be too powerful if it did, standing in singularity casting at mob's
    you could easy push 3 mayb 4 destruction in 1 min at large group's of monsters..
    and it would not stop there so quickly

but this talent does need to be addressed (6th time mass hits no effect to cooldown time)

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I don't know what you are talking about. I've used the skill with great success, even to the point where I've been able to do 2 back to back. I love the skill and it is only "Overpowered" in PvE because you can't make enough hits in PvP to make it worth it... and in PvP, I love it when I have an OP mage with me. In fact, I'm sort of surprised how few use this skill. Using Mind Control, Singularity, and Destruction, a mage can do 3-4 Destructions every 10-20 seconds. It is awesome when used with a DK using Battle Frenzy and you are able to average over 1000%-2000% of your base damage every 10 seconds.

3. Noohbee

Noohbee Forum Apprentice

Nothing wrong here.. works well.. My favorite skill :p

Bubble likes this.
  4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Also do not follow what OP means, but there is a minor bug with destruction. If you hit too many mobs, >=13, cooldown decrease will make the whole circle, and you will end up with 55 seconds left)

ekant1992 likes this.
  5. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Or lag will cause the effect to trigger at a later time, but in fact it won't ever trigger then... I had a few laggy situations in which the cooldown reduction just didn't trigger. Mind Control is also shitty when having lag :D

6. Noohbee

Noohbee Forum Apprentice

Only skills that are fatal bugs (well for me would mean insta death most of the time :oops:)
    -Disappearing guardian and singularity (if casted on some "bugged" tiles of certain maps)
    -mind control not triggering properly (cause of lag) :3

Bubble and Perfect[IoN]1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.