Develop character, what next

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Bartyy, Aug 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bartyy

Bartyy Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys. I have few questions for you because I am pretty new in game. Already 55lvl ranger
    1) Should I drop and try hard to get arahna doll? (Critic value without it is so low, need to use tonic) also I dont have a lot RF and we know that Anniversary event is almost here. What other options I have about pets
    2) on what I should be focus on anniversary event? First time
    3) I asked you before about CE, but maybe I will get more answers now --> try to drop Dragan and other sets or just Craft equipment and wait what future brings ?

Thank you for your all answers!

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

1. Hmm, if crit rate is a massive problem, I'd probably look at gears (ie. adornment and set bonuses) long before tampering with the pet situation. The reason I say this is because RFs are needed for a bunch of other events too (eg. moon events for attack speed runes). If you drop all your RFs on this event and aren't lucky, then you're going to have struggles in every other event too.
    2. Not a clue.
    3. This is really an opinion question. If you want my opinion, I'm of the opinion to just do whatever is fun, which is to craft now so you can continue to power up and enjoy current content. The reason I'm so carefree about this whole thing is just my past experience with every single CE... I missed almost all of them because I was on hiatus. :D And yet, I still did just fine and dandy in catching up afterwards.