Bug disappearing items

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Hotaru, Jan 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hotaru

Hotaru Junior Expert

In addition to thousands of EC errors now items are disappearing from the account, today while I was working in a group I tried to resurrect a member of my group and the moment I used a soul stone, I realized something strange, there were no more soul stones , this was not logically impossible, as there were 150 more, and they all disappeared. I am a veteran player with more than 7 years of play, I am aware that if an item to be played is automatically unrecoverable, but this is impossible, because only I have the account data and I always left them in a backpack space where only the stones were left because it is an indirect use item, so there is no possibility that I accidentally threw it away, because this backpack space I don’t use, and especially I open it to melt like raw stones, caused me a lot of inconvenience, because I had I spend a lot of andermants to revive my colleagues, I am encountering these error errors in the game, but so far not one has directly affected my account. Please contact the support who just informed you that they could not do anything, as I could not prove it? they are playing with the faces of the players, they throw our time in the trash, why spend years cultivating if in the next update they are worth nothing and now our items that they publish for months are disappearing?

Kernelly and ргцт like this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Sorry to hear about your sould stones. Contacting your Support is the only way to get things looked at indeed. There's nothing we can do for you here, in the Forum. I will take a note of this and if this issue is experienced by other players, it will be appropriately reported;

kind regards;

Shine2

3. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Hey Hotaru. I've had the same problem a week ago, I have bought 10 soul stones to ressurect my friend during the event clears and sadly... The same thing happened, until now I thought it was just me and that I somehow missclicked and maybe deleted them, but now I'm starting to think that it's a bug. I lost 10 soul stones during a fight in the Silver Mines in Varholm (Normal). Maybe it has something to do with the fact we're ressurecting people during roots/snares, I don't know about you Hotaru but I was stuck in place when all my soul stones disappeared, because the mini-boss hit me with it's Purple Orb. I hope my little contribution to the topic will help the staff find the source of the problem. If I will encounter more item deleting bugs like this one I will report them to the support by sending a ticket directly to them, I am not doing that now because a week has already passed and from what I know the Staff can't recover items lost over a week ago. I feel your pain Hotaru, and I also hope the bug will get fixed and we won't lose any more items. Regards!