Bug disappearing PVP points bonuses!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jeffzrx, May 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

so i time it to activate both kingshill bonuses & daily quest pvp bonus simultaneously

so i'm getting over 800 points per win in 1v1 ....i go back to town & POOF! they're gone

along with my event pauldron & pet! LOL

2. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

This is a known bug,i had the same problem when i was playing yesterday.It will be probably fixed with a newer release.

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Helios Games quest buffs are bugged for some players, it has been confirmed by the dev team.
    This issue will be fixed probably with the next release.
    When will the new release reach live servers? We, EN Moderation Team, do not know.

Cheers

Shine2 likes this.
  4. cogix

cogix Regular

it happened the same thing to me too about 4-5 days ago.
    I wrote the support and they replied they know about that issue.
    It is annoying that they know, but they still "offer" buffs and do not warn players about this bug.
    so players (like me) still buy the buff.. and disappear... and no compensation :(
    Hopefully posting things here in forum will prevent people to buy those buffs and get disappointed if/when they do disappear