Dismount

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ralph, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

Please implement that you don't get dismounted or fall off from your high horse when getting attacked by monsters. If attacked by players then you get dismounted, but not from monsters please. This will make farming and travelling easier for non-premium players. Besides what is the purpose of a mount if you get dismounted while travelling and takes time to summon it again.

rance_1983 likes this.
  2. guximtarrius

guximtarrius Forum Greenhorn

does it take too long to wait for you to mount it again? (noob me)

3. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Most of you want a game without any obstacles and most of your suggestions are for something that doesn't even affect game much, from my point of view it's kind of ridiculous what you are suggesting. Instead of thinking something useful for game and whole community you just write suggestions that makes gaming easier for you.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  4. kaiser

kaiser Forum Apprentice

I agree with Ralph.

5. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

What's wrong about "making it easier for players"? Aren't suggestions for game improvement all about making a BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE for players? My suggestion is not "ridiculous" at all, it make sense if we are talking about mounts that are supposed to make travelling easier instead of irritating because you keep getting dismounted from monster attacks. Not to mention that getting that Mount Knowledge talent takes a very long time to achieve and the most that Big Point can reward its long time players that played long enough to get the mount talent is to "make it easier" and comfortable for them by enjoying the convenience of having a mount, not the other way around.

If I understand your point correctly, you are trying to imply that even by having the privilege of a mount it's supposed to be "CHALLENGING"? That players who played long enough to EARN the mount should still encounter "OBSTACLES" while using it? Because suggesting for the improvement and comfort of using Mount "doesn't affect the game much" and only means "making the game easier"? But here you are bashing my suggestion when you yourself said "it doesn't affect the game much"? Then why are you bothered with my suggestion then? Aren't you contradicting yourself? Who is the ridiculous one now?

6. Talicni

No no, all of your suggestions lead to perfect game where you don't have to break a sweat go do event or quests or anything, lots of us actually like challenging games and taking 5 extra seconds to mount again or just taking care when you are riding so troll or gorgona or something doesn't hit you isn't that hard, try playing sims.

Mount knowledge doesn't take long at all epic does but regular does not (plus you can easily obtain it with mentor bonus now), and yes how exactly does if affect the game pls enlighten me?
    Suggestions like new arenas or new turret at 6v6 or new knowledge skill is something that is real game changer not this, i haven't seen single suggestion from you that has any sense starting from that you can extract glyphs from items and still keep an item wow and this rly...You just want easy game not comfortable as you said, games where you can go with lvl30 mounted and let gorga hit you and not get dismounted, getting threw whole event maps without getting dismounted etc...

Sry this doesn't make any sense to me either...

7. dragons

dragons Active Author

You can use the mount in the towns without any distractions dismounting you. Go to that NPC in the corner few feet away, gallop horsie!

8. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

There are people like me who pays attention to little things and small details. I am particular on comfort and ergonomic changes rather than big game changing improvements.

Unless you learn to respect the opinion and suggestions of others rather than insulting them you will not get far in society and real life. You could have replied and stated your opinion to my suggestions in a less "A-hole" way. But that's the way you are and I respect that.

Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!

9. Talicni

Check your posts and mine then you will see who was insulting, as I said you don't want comfortable game, you just want shortcuts where ever you can find them, I wont argue with you anymore, just look at it from objective angle...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.