Bug DK “charge” skill talent "assult" doesn't seem to work properly

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wangwang, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

The description of the 5 points talent of charge is :the charge cooldown time won't be activated if you hit a already bleeding target.
    But found out the talent didn't work properly.The cooldown time didn't activated when i first charged the target with rageful swing bleeding,but the second time it did.Don't know whether it is a bug or not.
    Please enlighten me

Alkeya likes this.
  2. Alkeya

Alkeya Forum Greenhorn

Yep, it is bugged. I think the bleed effect does not reset when I auto attack, instead it continues for it's full duration and then I have to auto again. If I just autoattack with bleed effect and charge between those auto attacks (during bleed drop), charge will not reset. Simple fix would be to restart the bleed timer upon it's second aplication. Also, if I am surrounded by the enemies and charge towards bleeding target, sometimes I hit the target behind me so it bugs the charge also. Hope that helps with your strategy untill the developers fiix it.

3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Are these mobs stunned and bleeding. This will help weed out what is causing this to happen.

4. Alkeya

Alkeya Forum Greenhorn

The mobs are stunned but not bleeding. Basically, I auto with swipe and charge, everything works as intended. I keep doing 3 auto attacks and most of the time it is withing bleeding time from my first attack so it it works again as intended, however, if the bleed timer ends from my first attack then the bleed drops. It is very annoying in boss fights where I swipe them and use charge to avoid their attacks. The best way is to check it while fighting bosses. All that really needs to be done is to make bleed timer restart after each swipe but not the damage (since it ticks every second and my autos are less then a sec). Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.