Do a update without need to download everything again lol

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Jul 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

Hey, do you know it's possible do little updates without need download everything... this is bothering me, and bothering others players. I'm just collecting reasons to stop play this game. everytime a little update need download everything again? this make not sense. Everyone is welcome to ansswer, but I need a moderator answer. thank you.

cigarbennett likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You don't have to download everything.
    Whenever there is a hotfix or a new release just start the game in browser and logout after few seconds.
    Then you can start the client without downloading the new content. The new files will be downloaded if needed while playing.
    Additionally ... but not always necessary ... it would be useful if you delete "dro_client64.exe" file in "dlcache" folder in order to avoid getting error 35 (new client version required) ;)

AndJustice4All and neworder like this.
  3. neworder

neworder Forum Apprentice

HOW? is possible start the game in browser? i search in wiki but is a long processing, there is a clear-easy-way?

4. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

EDIT
    That...explain us please...Traquilaki...thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 9, 2022
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you are using Windows 10 then just install Java plugin for browser (32bit version), add the game on the Java exception list and start the game in IE11.
    If you are using W7 or if you just want to use Firefox instead of IE11 just follow the guide.
    Explain what?

6. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

Yes, thank you very much... I'll try it.
    Thanks again.