Feedback Do you Roleplay?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yeomanry, Nov 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you/have you ever Roleplay?

1. Yes, still do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, probably never will

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, when I was a vagrant

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No, yet considering

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

Did you know that the first post concerning about roleplaying in this game was deleted for no appropriate reason and without notification?

Of course not. Anywho-

Drakensang online is a supposed MMORPG according to its structure but roleplaying remains optional. Never had I considered so within this game. I find the story as cliche, without an intriguing substance, inconsistent and tedious. Best example I could find is how they portrayed Nefertarti which plays a major role in the lore.

But if you do have something to share, feel free to express them in this Mal3ficent-infested forums.

2. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Why do you keep posting threads where no one participates?
    And why is there a poll in every thread you made, again no one participates.

We all know the game is made by creativity lacking team, there is no need to create a thread just throw this fact in.
    But you are right. At one point there was even a "The best roleplaying game ever" or something like that, which the whole community laughed at so they removed it. The game hasn't changed at all in this 5 years.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

I roleplay all the time, well not all the time, but whenever the mood strikes. I especially like when the wife pretends she needs a repairman and is veeery thankful.

4. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

It's like asking, why bother lurking in these god-awful forums?

Go figure.

5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

I pretend to be normal, well-adjusted, successful, and happy every moment I can. It's sort of an ongoing target.

About 25% of the US population is considered to be neurotic, or slightly nuts, at any given time.
    Throw in various forms of substance abuse and addiction, and it gets to be a very exciting place.
    Since DSO is a fantasy playground, lots of experimentation goes on. Walk on the wild side!

rpfo and Knifefromjack like this.
  6. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

There is nothing more neurotic than left alone neurotic INTJ. Most people would suicide if they end up in their heads.

7. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

INJT's are also most self-confident of all Jung's children. Lucky for us, we are rare.

Suicide is never an option, but to die trying can be.

8. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

<-ENTJ...but you probably knew that already Dar.

9. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Glad you are in my club, suspected you for some time now. Any chance you are a member of the INTJ forum?

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No the game is changed BIG in the past 4 years (sorry not 5 years) ... it has changed to worse. And I am not talking about the "effects" and the graphics since they are related to a certain time period ... as the time moves on the technology is getting better ... and that is not related with the DSO devs.

11. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

I don't think I've ever seen anyone roleplay in this game nor in other browser games I've played. Maybe there could be a *tavern* space where you communicate only in-character? I dunno. Mostly, I see players rushing from place to place, like the game's gonna disappear any second.

12. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Didn't know about the INTJ forum. For me that ship has sailed.
    No wonder we agree so much!

13. Knifefromjack

Knifefromjack Someday Author

As a teacher I roleplay enough, at night I kill any and all monsters!

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes I roll many things ... and play.

Knifefromjack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.