Does the new ban wave catch the players with changed names?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Johnyman, Jun 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Johnyman

Johnyman Forum Greenhorn

I saw that most of the bug users had changed their names last weeks and I'd like to ask the above mentioned question. Can the game administrators catch them or name changing is a good way to escape punishment?
    I ask this question because no one of the bug users who i know hasn't been punished yet...

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Name changing does nothing to them. They just punished only those who exploited it way more than they'd ever need... most of the abusers are still playing.

Steve75 likes this.
  3. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

Looks like you got no idea how databases and sql query work.They dont even need players' names to find abusers.But i agree.They banned only biggest abusers who were easy to identify, which means 90% of bug users are still playing.

Steve75 likes this.
  4. Twenkyes

Twenkyes Junior Expert

Actualy, say banwawve is eazily like do banwave so show me one banned player.

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

In other words, they only made a show, they banned the worst and most obvious of the cheaters.