Support Downloads everytime when logging in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sabrthor, Dec 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrthor

Sabrthor Forum Greenhorn

Hello Support,

Everyday when I open the game, the game stats download. The file is around 1GB.. Why is it downloading everyday? It is eating my band width...

Not impressed.

Regards,
    Sabre

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

While this is the forum, not by any means the Support, I think I can answer your query. I used to use a program that would clear stuff like my cache and temporary files from the web; as a result, every time I opened the client after a cleanup, I had to wait for it to download stuff again. I too thought it was a bug, but apparently the fault was on my end. If this is not the case, then address Support by sending a ticket to them through email (not posting here).

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, if your computer is not doing an auto cleanup like Morinphen talks about, it could just be the file check that is done when you first log into the client. Even if you have all 1GB pre-loaded, it still does a check and says "Downloading" during the check even though there is no network traffic. Also, if you log in to your server once the minimum fourty-ish MB is downloaded, the background pre-load stops and only the textures or models that you encounter in the game are downloaded and then saved for later.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.