Dragan 2.0

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Something, Oct 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Something

Something Forum Greenhorn

Yayyyy, awesome! The new Dragan 2.0 is on testserver, and it seems like it will also be the Halloween event! New costume, companion and also some new quests! But also some silly things like increased cursed pearl amount needed to enter dungeons, only a few changes on the main map, probably the same old Dragan fight (at least there may be new map for it) and obviously, tons of bugs :)!

Yayyyy....

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not the same event. Similar, yes ... but not the same.
    New Quests, new maps ... new mode(hard mode), new mobs.
    The amount of pearls for entering dungeons is the same ... but there is no Jullov's dungeon ... now it is completely new map with Sargon and Heredur on it. That is why it costs 150 pearls per entrance.

Denemama likes this.
  3. Something

Something Forum Greenhorn

Oh, I didn't get to that 150 pearl map. But the pearl amount has been increased, the first map is now 30 (before 10) and the second is 60 (before 30). Didn't even check the rest. So there's two new maps, some monsters and a few new quests. Still, it seems so boring...

4. trakilaki

Yes ... but ... now you are doing 1 quest on both maps ... and 1 pearl for Dragan's map costs 50 tokens.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    vojza likes this.
  5. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Please test it all and fix it before release.
    This should be fun!

Wyrwiflaka and thebearreturns like this.
  6. trakilaki

The event is bugged :D
    TS went down today ... and after it was up again ... the Q's were reset but not the chests. So I can't proceed with quests ... and can't enter hard mode :mad:

7. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

It's test server, why stress about not being able to do event lol. Ran through a few times, same old farm farm farm for pearls. Did get the bird from a quest chest, got jabbax hand for 5 Gnob maps from a normal mob drop and the pumpkin head emote "suit" from a normal mob drop. So that was different.
    Anyway, quest repetition as usual to open the chests by Janus oh joy and that is that. The only positive I see is that the players missing Sargon parts have a chance to finish their sets finally. Like the first Dragan better but what the heck, it's an event not moon related.
    Black Knights battleground says to face Perceval, Captain of the Black Knights so if that means no 100 monsters swarm and 5 battle Knights thrown in the mix then that is just fine. But then a test server SW, lvl 32 with green ess has no chance anyway so didn't bother farming to get inside that map room.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  8. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

Increase the use of cursed pearls again like increasing the use of realm fragments? Disappointed, but luckily I saved a thousand pearls from last event...

9. trakilaki

I don't care if i am able to do event on TS ... I am stressing because I can't test it ... so I can be prepared when it comes to live servers.
    You see ... when the event goes live ... i have no time to spend writing to support. This way I can avoid any bugged quests or actions that can ruin my event experience.
    Besides ... it is better to play event on TS ... rather than dying from boredom on live servers. :D

Well you don't know what you are missing :D
    It is doable even without essences ... even for weak character.

10. nasowas

nasowas Junior Expert

When the event goes live, there will be bugs lol. There are ALWAYS bugs. We all know that, it's inevitable. The event will glitch the first day or 2 as the difference between a couple hundred testers and minimal server load vs a few thousand players and their respective server overloads is huge. There will be bugs and glitches and lots of complaints. But then what else would it be, this is DSO.

11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Found a bug, reported the bug... betting that the bug still makes it to the live servers and gets exploited by all the SWs, RAs, and SMs... Stupid bugs that only work for ranged characters. :mad:o_O

sinthoras and DocWhisky like this.
  12. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Lovely :rolleyes: My plans for the event are two of my DK's o_O

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

13. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

If you posted it in the forum, would DSO be compelled to address it? Or is that just forum noise about always responding?

VMmage likes this.
  14. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

My guess is that they would be compelled to delete his post - because people could learn an exploit from it - but not fix the issue. However, if the bug would cost them any profit at all, or possibly could, it will surely be addressed... nothing to worry about there. When profit loss has been a concern, they have always fixed an exploit posthaste. None of this 'two or three months down the road' stuff when they stand to lose a buck.

_Baragain_, VMmage and Darwarren like this.
  15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I like to think of myself as a bug hunter on the test server. I find and report more bugs than you would care to think about it. Nine times out of ten, the bugs make it to the live server, so we'll have to see if this is that one lucky time they fix it. If not, I'm sure that the SWs, RAs, and SMs will figure it out soon enough without my help.

16. trakilaki

Guys, if you are talking about knights (bosses on Castle Ravencaw map) ... then .. it is not a bug. The Knights won't attack you even if you are close to them. They will attack you only if you are very close (almost next to them) or if you attack them. I have tried attacking them with my SW ... from longest possible distance (missiles and fireballs don't reach beyond this point) ... and as soon they were hit they attacked my SW.

17. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

They are probably referring to bug with Sargon? Didn't checked if the map around Sargon is the same like it was before?

18. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

I am excited and sooo ready for the event to start. I have never played a game where grinding wasn't part of game-play, I hate it too, but it is necessary to build your character, but it also helps build your skills, in the long run it is beneficial to your game. I love Castle Ravencaw and am so ready to take on the new monsters! Nice job!!!

19. trakilaki

I have completed the set (in last minute) within the first event.
    I think that players who didn't completed yet ... will have more difficult task now. Pearls drop rate is lower than it was with the first event.
    I managed to enter on hard map ... I have killed Dragan on hard mode once and it dropped 1 cloak.
    There are 4 difficult bosses that can drop strong pearl for Daragan(difficult) map. But their item drop is ridiculous. (greens and copper as usual)
    My goal is to obtain the epic mount (horse).
    I have a Hell Mare horse since the Bloody Harvest event (2 years ago) ... and my indication is that we should collect some parts and this horse and craft it on a workbench and make it epic mount (like it was the case with reindeer).

No it is not the same map. It is new map ... it requires 150 pearls for entrance.

shadow-whisper likes this.
  20. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Ahm, forget about that, i thought that the map where sargon is now, that's recycled from sargon event.., and about that bug where you can block/jam sargon between pillar so he can't hit you.

trakilaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.