DRAGAN RING

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Eytyxiagr, Mar 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Eytyxiagr

Eytyxiagr Forum Inhabitant

i use 7000 fragments to take one ring from dragan to make the set i never take it pffffff :(

2. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Just a randomness that doesn't always appear random. I had the good fortune to do 12 direct T7 Dragan runs and had the ring, boots and gloves drop.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Random is Random... get used to it. They will hopefully address the drop rate when the actual Draken event comes in a couple months, but for this one, it feels like they didn't apply the same fix that they did to the New/Full Moon events.

AlmosTBlack likes this.
  4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i got it quite a few times in both painful and inf 4

I didn't get useful rings though

I eventually plan to get it with gold lines for both crit and life points at whatever difficulty

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I got 1 hat, 1 boot, 2 rings, 2 gloves running my ranger on Test server. Mostly a mix of painful and excruciating direct runs followed by secret lair runs. Currently around ?1900? prog on the excruciating bar which is probably where I will stop. My goal for TS ranger was to get as many conc reducing runes (I got 4 2%'s) and a full t1/t2 dragan set before the event began on regular server and I achieved that. I even managed to craft my t2 dragan gloves with 29% speed/30% hpoti. I might still try to get the rest of the prog runes on my TS mage but not sure if I have time.

I have not gotten anything so far in about 7 to 10 direct infernal 4 runs on the regular server on agathon, mostly on my mech. I had, however, good luck getting t8 drops and will probably take a few unique up to t8 (khalys pauldrons probably, media amulet maybe).

My dk has been focused on trying to get the gwenfara shield.