Dragan Solo... the Sequel

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Jun 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Now that was a challenge! I haven't had so much fun in DSO in ages! My first couple attempts were not too successful and the best I pulled off was a run with one death. So I had to make some significant changes to my build and raise my defenses higher than most 2H DKs ever go. In the end it paid off and I accomplished something that I haven't seen anywhere else on YouTube. I hope you all enjoy.

Because I know that most of you won't watch all 12 min, here are some of the highlights:
    0:17 "Stats"
    1:22 "The scissor dodge."
    6:13 "What do you mean that wasn't close enough?"
    7:01 "Not this time guys!"
    7:35 "That could have gone worse..."
    10:14 "Wakey Wakey Dragan..."
    10:43 "Timing is everything."
    11:29 "And if you thought that last one was good..."
    11:41 "Finish Him!"

Total resources used:
    11 minutes, 31 seconds (First hit to last hit)
    785 Green Essence
    6 Potions

Anyone who wants to offer commentary on how I should have done it better, think real hard first. Unless you can do this, you probably can't tell me how to do it better and no one likes an armchair expert.

thuglifederp and -HARRA81- like this.
  2. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

Nice video with an awesome fight cant wait to meet this Dragan!:D

But I kinda feel dissapointed with the game everytime i see bosses getting solo killed ( most of them by DK! No wonder DK owns in every pvp mode)
    Dont get me wrong i know its not easy to do but wouldn't it be better if the fight should need a whole team with good cooperation with a really hard boss to beat

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There is only one thing that I can't solo and it is Khalys III. I too want a challenge because I'm lacking a reason to play beyond the social aspect and the analytical part of me that enjoys the math of this game. There was also a skilled SW who was able to do it with blues in less than half the time I took to do this and some SMs could do the same with 100 reds in less time than it took for him to summon the third laser. Mine is simply the only one advertised on the forums.

4. thuglifederp

thuglifederp Active Author

I liked the idea of Khalis when i first met her, teleporting around, becoming imune and regenerating hp then i checked the pw version and she is annoying ;p

But i didnt liked the idea with Destructor, you already have a boss that becomrs immune and regenerates hp dont do it again.
    Maybe get him to overheat when his hp drops and have him go in a frenzy mode

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.