dragan's elemental weakness/resistances

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItzStam, May 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

I've been trying to look online for dragan's elemental type to find his elemental weakness, in other words what elemental type attacks or elemental essences (fire/lightning/ice/poison/andermight) does one have to use to kill him faster, and I can't find anything. So I come here to ask you guys :)

2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Dragan, Mortis and Khalys do not have elemental weakness. So you can use any elemental essence - it should be more effective then using regular essence.

gbit likes this.
  3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Actually, don't use the new elemental essence against those three. Because they have no decreased resistance to any elemental, your just wasting your spheres. A decrease resistance to one type of elemental is what makes the new essence so much better against the other bosses.

4. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

u can use elemental ess if u use bloodmage pet, kara pet or magotina pet to create a weekness on bosss like dragan.

5. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Well if you want to kill it faster use it if you want to be efficient don´t

6. Fitzchevalerie

Fitzchevalerie Forum Apprentice

try be efficient inf7 without new elemental ess ^^, in group, only one can use kara pet and all team use ice ess + crit rate pet for exemple to be "efficient"