Dragan's Incensed Siege Bow

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ, Jan 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ

ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ Forum Apprentice

HI. i wanted to ask if Dragan's Incesed Siege Bow has been abolished because now that i tried to create it and although i'm 47 level it was built 1 level .
    Also although that the message that i unlocked new skin showed up it does not appear at blacksmith's customization.

I look forward to your reply

navelko likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Yeap, that's a bug. Pretty sure the lvl 1 weapon thing was already reported while r245 was on the Test Server, but I guess it wasn't considered a priority to fix before it hit the live servers.

As for the skin one, I haven't seen nor heard anything about that. You were equipping a 2h weapon when you checked customizations, right?

3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

This s definitely bt design because BP doesn't want you having a lvl 100 weapon with the Dragan set bonuses until they figure out how to nerf it. I have a level 67 dragan sword crafted with the poison stone awhile back, before they introduced the re-roll which destroyed good stats, and it has a 97% damage base line. Trash at lvl 67 but I am sentimental so have not given it up. Anyways I put it on the bench with a stone and looked at the projected results; it said level 1 as well.

This is not so much a bug as it is planned obsolescence. Don't expect BP to fix it, or even address it for a year if this game is still around.

tozagol, trakilaki and ргцт like this.