dragonknight is dying

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by busevdabitmez, Jul 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. busevdabitmez

busevdabitmez Forum Greenhorn

hi everyone , i have been waiting since r209 came out and tell now i have seen nothing about how much tank got so weak compared to the other classes even if the tank have EDIT items he have no chnace in pvp , 1hit from ranger with EA and boom from full HP to less then 50% or even die , don't forget mages with Q8 set and ice missels it's so bad and so hard to accpet what they did to tank class , i mean next to making skills less effecting then beffor they removed everything that make the tank have HP back and the calldowns are so big , i hope this msg will get to BP if they read it and i hope they do somthing about it , anyone feel same as me i tell u this u should at less writ a msg as i did tell they see that tank class is going to die like this , becz i see nothing about the unbalance that is happining in pvp in this fourm ,sorry but have to speak becz i got enught of this pvp unbalance

Last edited by moderator: Jul 8, 2018
  2. haithem

haithem Forum Greenhorn

hi bro , im a dwarf and to be honest i ahve been playing pvp and i have see less and less tank class playing in pvp and even if they play they get killed like 1-2hit , i hope they do somthing about it becz it's realy bad to see the unfairness and the unbalance they did betwin classes , hope u get your answer or at less yur msg get to the support and an adivce send to support too , u and everyone who find this unbalance , hope all the best to u bro :) and i feel sorry about what is happining to tank class

3. blamenopaidi

blamenopaidi Forum Greenhorn

they already announced the rework of pvp why don't you wait to see it and then talk about the position of tanks in arena

4. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

In what world do dks die from 1 hit from 1 EA? If you go to the arena with 2h build and you are complaining about being 1shotted by rangers, then you are the one at fault here.
    First of all, everyone gets one shotted in the arena, if they dont use shield, not only dks and not only by rangers.

Secondly, there is no way any class with 80% block and even mediocre stats will die by 1 EA, even mages that have the lowest defensive stats, if they use shield, they just cannot die by 1 EA, unless maybe if they get marked, which is easier to do vs dks, but to kill a dk with 1 EA :1st the dk has to be marked, or else even the best damage ranger wont be able to kill a shield user dk with 1 EA and
    2nd:the dk has to be really weak and the ranger really strong, otherwise the dk will never die by just 1 EA, even when marked, there is just no way.

Lastly,because i have both a dk and a ranger and i know both classes equally well, i gotta tell you this:Regarding the nerfing and how this affects pvp.These changes were necessary. Its not like dks got that much weaker. Its like mages and dwarves got alot stronger.
    How? Dwarves got crit,their turrets now inherit(or so they say) the block the char has and now the 1h cube set users have just been multiplied and the things SOME dwarves were doing with cube set(building turrets+running+healing) before this release, are way improved, for them...
    As for the mages, well, the bugged q8 set is not really a problem because the bug will be fixed and also many end game mages dont even use it because they use cube set, which is better. However, that does not mean that without the q8 ice missile spam, they are not strong. In fact, 1h mages with cube set are way more of a problem for the dks, because they get really tanky and also the teleport cd gets reduced even more thanks to the cube staff. So, we have mages that have teleport all the time, 2 easy-to-hit stun skills,one of which allows them to remove debuffs, ice missile that even without sigris is still super effective vs dks and the most broken skill vs dks after the new update, frost sphere.
    I wont say much about the rangers because in pvp they did not get buffs, they were nerfed in fact, EA breaks the armor after the explosion(BIG nerf), blade dance no more reduces the cd of skills, hunting trap and net got radius nerfs(like it was easy to hit net). The only things that got some "buffs" were(in r210) the cd reduction to Jump, Adrenaline, Net and Bird,but thats a drop in the bucket compared to all the buffs the dwarves and mages got and how effective those buffs made them vs dks.

As for the dks nerfs:Well, the wisdom tree has changed and so the 33% hp regen talent is no more, naturally. As for the changes/nerfs to some skills(the ones being primary in pvp): Well, iron brow 3rd talent was broken as hell. I mean, what in the world. dks were just stunning the player forever, jumping or running not that effective as they were jumping on us and thanks to the move speed from the wisdom(broken too) they were just running healing and stunning players to death. Charge: well, if iron brow was 1x ridiculus, charge was x10, great nerf, bad new 3rd talent though. Furious Battle Cry: Important nerf, because it was getting somehow ridiculus how often they had it(Cd reduction runes + cube mace+3rd talent), they messed up the 3rd talent here too though.Outburst: Well, this skill is the real problem here actually. They should have either entirely removed all healing skills from pvp or reduced the amount of hp they regen.Some of the nerfs to the other skills could have been avoided if they had been focusing on how to rework Outburst.
    Now, those nerfs seem big to you and they are BIG yes, but when a situation is getting out of hand and the advantages of the dks were getting way too BIG, it naturally calls for BIG nerfs.
    Like i mentioned above, the real problem is not the nerfs to the dks but the buffs the other classes got.But 1 thing is certain: I have said it on a similar thread and i will say it here again : This is not the end of dks, pvpwise at least. Also, you shouldnt really create threads with titles like that one, when you are not an end game DK(you dont seem like one). Why? Because it would be reasonable to hear those words from a Dk,whos been playing his class for years and has spent money+hours and now he is watching his class being destroyed by the other classes,compared to a newer player that does not have the experience nor the gear to judge correctly

P.S: I gotta say (again) that after the new update i have played against some of the dks that were strong pre rel209 and i havent noticed any real difference. Almost as strong, just more human, more vulnerable. The problem does not lie in the way dks are but in how strong the other classes got after that release.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    blamenopaidi likes this.
  5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@busevdabitmez , @haithem creating multiple forum accounts and using them to reply to your own posts is not allowed.
    Bad language and masked vulgarities are against the rules too.
    Please make use of the 'search' forum function before starting a new thread.

Cheers.

--- Thread Closed ---​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.