Dragonknights skill doesnt work

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by humunkulus, Jan 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humunkulus

humunkulus Forum Apprentice

DKs skill "Incite" (5 talent points for Rage attack) doesnt work properly. Each critical hit I make with Rage attack should reduce all active cooldown times by 1 second. Ofc I am mainly interested in reducing Ground breaker cooldown time, and that simply in aproximately 50% (maybe more) cases doesnt work. I noticed it at Dragans castle map against mobs/minibosses (inf1 and inf2). Then I tested q3 map1 and there its not working aswell.

Edit: I experienced same problem even when fighting final q3 boss Heredur and Dragans spider.

I captured video. Cooldown reduction didnt work for first 3 groundbreakers (Notice mainly second groundbreaker, where I made like 10+ critical hits and cooldown reduction still didnt work. You can also notice that first 2 critical hits after 1st groundbreaker worked). Next few groundbreakers everything worked correctly. Its just random.

Video:

-----------------MERGED-----------------
    *UPDATE*

Cooldown time reduction bug appears everywhere. All dificulties, all maps, monsters/mninibosses/final bosses. All the time. I would have definitely noticed this bug before, so it developed max few days ago.

I entered arena 1v1 today. All skills should be refreshed on begining of every round. Everyone knows that this times to times doesnt work. But it didnt work for me literally EVERY SINGLE DUEL today. This bug appeared aproximately 15 times during 30 rounds. I assume that its somehow related to my original problem.

Playing 1v1 is "impossible" now.
    Fighting on maps is anoying, when fighting bosses my DPS is reduced SIGNIFICANTLY.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2018
    sebastian_fl likes this.
  2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

One way to test if it's random is to remove crit items completely and see if you get it sometime. If it works without crit, it has nothing to do with it and it is a bug. I will test it tomorrow too.

3. When you have an update, make use of the edit button instead of double posting.

With regard to the bug, thank you for your report, especially for including the video. We'll pass it up and hopefully see it fixed in the near future.

4. cogix

cogix Regular

Hello,
    I have a DK and I have noticed another issue:
    Battle Frenzy (the skill used to take aggro) is working good until I am alive.
    If a boss kills me and someone uses a stone (or I use 120 ander) to resurrect, the skill does not work anymore.
    I mean, I cannot take anymore the aggro, even I see my toon activating the skill.
    Another friend with DK experienced the same problem

xXxTroublexXx likes this.
  5. BIELSON-JEBÓD

BIELSON-JEBÓD Forum Apprentice

I had the same issue,
    There is another problem with skill dragon hide, when I use it in arena 5v5 trying to get enemies flag, let’s say I’m in mages singularity skill and I’m using the dragon hide skill It doesn’t free me from the negative effect.
    This is the description for the skill
    Using "Dragon Hide" frees you from stuns and any other negative effects.

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

The game works this way it doesnt free youi from continuos effects.
    If you look at those bosses who have enraged buff,they cant be stunned, slowed and etc ,BUT if you use singularity before they get enraged after that they are still armor broke, its just a weird interaction

7. humunkulus

humunkulus Forum Apprentice

My problem lasted for 5-6 days then everything started to work correctly. This evening bug appeared again. Blackborg event ruined. I am writing this just in case someone from developers actually cares. (Btw congrats to todays amazing "patch")

8. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

After getting crit to okay level on my newbie DK I can confirm there is a bug with rage attack, it doesn't always trigger -cooldown effect. Im yet to identify the cause, but it happens all the time. It could be related to having a skill on a right click mouse button. It looks it stops working at some point, like receiving a hit, and then starts working again after using any other skill. Will keep testing it.

I also confirm another bug mentioned, battle frenzy doesnt get boss attention after DK has died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.