Draken Loving Boar (The real thing)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Akageshi, Apr 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

_Baragain_ had this immensely useful idea that I really <3 about the Draken Loving Boar mount.

It sparked a little something else in my stupid little brain:

You know how in the PW, when you open the materi portals and people in your group kill them, you then have to search for the dropped fragments? I must admit, I'm so bad I can hardly ever remember where the portals were, so I just run around like a fool searching everywhere.

Now, this would be the point of the following "minigame":

When you enter any event map and you ride the Draken Loving Boar, you can give him 10 drakens.

He smells them, eats them, and then several (let's say 5 - 7) draken icons pop up on your mini map.

The icons are displayed for just a few seconds. You have to remember the locations.

Once you arrive at the location that was marked (but is not anymore), you have to guess and while still riding the boar, [Ctrl + left click] a spot which you think the draken mark was marking. It can be a bush, a rock, or something else.

If you guessed and clicked the right spot, you get drakens.

If you guessed incorrectly, you can guess again. But you only have as many tries in total, as many marks popped up on the mini map in the beginning.

If you failed, you can give the 10 drakens to the boar again and he'll mark the same spots for you once more.

2. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

You're expecting too much from the devs that couldn't fix the Gorgon's petrify animation.

Akageshi likes this.
  3. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Nice exploit at the cost of doing a screenshot xD

4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

:/ hmm

It's like:
    'Let's do something fun!'
    'Yeah! Let's do this mechanic and that fun thing!'
    'Wait they can just exploit it.'
    'Goddammit! ... Fine, let's do boring grind events instead...'

Anyway, even if you take a screenshot, you'd still have no clue what exact object it is that the drakens are hiding in or under... It's a guess.

Ye especially I guess making the whole random location thing, so there cannot be a guide somewhere online showing screens of all possible locations, that would be hard to make, I believe.

_Baragain_ likes this.