Feedback Drakens loot special event "Drakens forest / Rain of drakens"

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Lordofvodk, Feb 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

yes or no ?? (read first)

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Lordofvodk

Lordofvodk Forum Greenhorn

Spcial event with new map in next releases !

3 -set maps

first map (monsters spawning farm map) is free to join for everyone with lvl 50+

First Quest - (free hand for game desingers)

.. next quests - last one is giving they key to go second map !!! (last quest should be resetable) ( like a bloodmoon quest)

Second map its a short dungeon with minibosses that they droping some progress to event bar

Going next to third map we getting into small boss map (maybe with forest theme )
    From boss players can recive a small amount of drakens and normaly event drop items - depends of levlel

farming they keys to access to next map should be neverending, but drakens loot should be small !!

Regular event // 1event per 3/4months durning 3 days event ( mostly weeeknd :))

top active players and good players should earn max 4k drakens per event session
    the middle drop for typical player should be amount of 1,5k - 2k

Hope Dso commmunity will just look at this post :)

yay my Eng is not best, but i think everyone can understand <3

nikatar likes this.
  2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No vote.
    It's not about your Idea. Rather, I just want the game to get back to having a major event + moons (plus the non-events the devs love :p) each month.

If that happened and the core drops aren't nerfed all to hell, then I think it would solve the problem.

As a bonus, players could get unique gear, runes, etc. in a timely manner.