Support Drakensang Lockers Pack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iZakaroN, Apr 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iZakaroN

iZakaroN Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    I bought "Drakensang Lockers Pack" today for €12.49 which state that it will fully unlock all mu lockers extensions, but after purchase it only opened two rows of my locker space. I send a support ticket but soon after that it was closed with state that I have received my purchase. What I can do to solve the problem?

2. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

Maybe you saw only page 1 of locker.There are 4 pages,try to move between them.

3. iZakaroN

iZakaroN Forum Greenhorn

Only page 1 and page 2 are enabled and on page 2 only first row is enabled.

4. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Did you purchase the inventory expansion pack from the general store??
    Or did you purchase either the inventory expansion or locker expansion from the promotion page (event)???

The one that is available in general store gives you 3 full lines of inventory. If you have not purchased an expansion before, this would give you the 4th and 5th line on first page of inventory and 1 full line on 2nd page.

When you purchase full inventory expansion, or locker expansion from event/promotion... it cost a lot more than €12.49.

If indeed you purchased the 3 line expansion from general store... then, from what i have read, you did receive what you purchased.

thanks, Doc.

5. iZakaroN

iZakaroN Forum Greenhorn

It was promotional just right to Andermant 30% discount promotion. It also state that it will unlock all my locker extensions, but it only unlocked 2 of them as I already unlocked one row for 400 Anderment. You see that that for €12.49 I can buy 24k Anderment (not in promotion) which will unlock more than 2 slots or even 3 slots as you stated. There was another strange thing that "Drakensang Lockers Pack" showed up in promotional page only after I bought 24k promotional Anderment. Anyway even if "Drakensang Lockers Pack" gives 3 rows I recieved only 2 and if I have not been mislead by the state that it will unlock all my locker extensions I will never buy it. Send second support request but expect to be closed as the first time I send it. Please help! Any way to open discussion in support request? Can I discuss it in the email?

--MERGED--

Just checked that there is only 3 slot inventory expansion in general shop which is only 10800 anderment. Inventory extensions cost more than locker extensions so it looks I received much less than what I have paid for even without promotion, but I have bought it from Special offer tab.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.