Drakensang Stats Calculator

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Savi, Jul 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Savi

Savi Forum Greenhorn

Hello Everyone!

I've just been working in a app for Android to calculate the stats in PVP, is quite simple and is currently a work in progress. You can save the stats to use later and load them, to modify and check the improvement.

The app at the moment is in English and Spanish but I can try to translate it to other languages.

I will appreciate if you can give any kind of feedback. I plan to make in the future a version for PVE.

Not sure if I can post a link to the play store but just in case the app is called "Drakensang Stats Calculator"

Thank you in advance

--- MERGED ---

Now I've just realize that the play store haven't roll out the update with the english language, hopefully today during the day will be realese.

Now the update with the English language is out, if you can give any feedback I'll much appreciate.

Thanks in advance

--- MERGED ---

Good morning!

Any feedback? Would be good for you,if you press calculate that goes to another screen and shows the stats introduce and the stats saved in the memory so you can compare them?

Would you like that I implement one stats calculator for the PVE?

any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

---MERGED---

Good morning!

New release in the Android app, now you can calculate the damage for PVE.

New:
    -Set calculator
    -Compares saved damage and compares with current damage
    -Show current damage with different essences

Best regards

Last edited by moderator: Aug 28, 2019
    -VIVERO- and Hetsunien like this.