drakensang via browser

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Γκοριον, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Γκοριον

Γκοριον Forum Apprentice

can i play drakensang via browser on windows 10?
    cuz the client crashes every 5 seconds

2. Saikyo^_^

Saikyo^_^ Forum Apprentice

Yes, but you need internet explorer for that matter, the version I can't tell you because I don't remember, but I can assure you it works because my girlfriend uses it.

3. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

4. Saikyo^_^

Yes I know, I did that and I can successfully play on Firefox. However my gf wanted to do it too, and for some reason it didn't work I thought it was because she's got windows 10 and the steps must be different for the 64bit part so we tried on Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly, that's why I suggested him first to try IE, perhaps he won't even need to follow the steps of that guide. If he said he's got w7 I'd recommend him the link too.

5. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

Windows 10 64bit is not a problem. I have such a system myself and everything works fine in Firefox Portable. Check the FirefoxPortableLegacy52 \ App directory and delete the Firefox64 directory in it. For me, after this operation, everything started to work as it should be.

Saikyo^_^ likes this.
  6. Saikyo^_^

i'll try that! thank you

7. SillySword

SillySword Regular

It's "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe".
    Make a link of iexplore.exe on desktop.

Saikyo^_^ likes this.