Drop rate of 2H weapons with golden lines

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by gastonp74, Jul 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastonp74

gastonp74 Forum Apprentice

I haven't been able to find drops of 2 handed weapons with "Increase damage on this item" golden lines since the realease 209. I've asked to my guildies and they say the same.
    I think devs have reduced the chance to get those items. If it's so, please increase the drop rate chance of these weapons again.
    What do you think guys? Have you found some of these weapons lately?

2. Integrity

Integrity Forum Apprentice

well, my concern at the moment is not about weapons, its amulets . most of my gear is 4x gold or 3x gold and 1 good-enough-for-me value. i am working on 68+crit dmg amulet. in more than 10hours of playing infernal 2/3 i havent managed to get any blue amulet with atleast 17% crit dmg. my inventory contains at the moment 94-101 blue amulets, all from these infernal 2,3 difficulties. do you consider this alright? i just find it ridiculous. nothing else.

guess that weaker players who put their effort into making some good enough for craft legendaries into uniques will have quite a hard time

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I have found plenty of weapons (both 1 hand and 2 hand) with golden lines of IDOTI lines recently after R209. I find many of these every day and in fact, I only save 2H ones with 75%+ and discard the others and for 1H, I only save ones with 50%+ because I have already crafted my 3x gold line sets and now working on my end game set (4x lines).

However, Integrity, I believe I have the same problem. I don't recall finding an amulet lately after R209 with Crit damage above 18%+. I have found many Rings with Crit above 18%, but no Amulets above 18%

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    _Baragain_ likes this.
  4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

A bit off topic here but...amulets.. above 18% ... thankfully, they still exist:

[​IMG]

cdeepal likes this.
  5. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

To be honest i got more impressed about your Amulett, and the runes on it. :D

Shiro likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There have been no changes to the lines that you can get, at least based on what I've seen.

The bigger problem with 2H weapons, and it has been discussed to death, is that the max is somewhere around 76.8% IDotI, where as the old max was 80%. I still have an old weapon with 3x 77.8%+ lines and have been painstakingly crafting them with 76.6%+ lines in the hopes of making a 311% weapon. Once upon a time, the max would have been ~318-320%, but because DSO nerfed those lines, older players have an advantage and everyone complains that the super lines can't be gotten anymore.

7. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Forgot to mention that no ranger have those imcreased-dmg-on-item bonuses, wether if is a old or new player...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.