Drop rates

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dkisbestithink, Mar 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dkisbestithink

dkisbestithink Forum Apprentice

Bro when you guys were releasing r247 you said that to us :
    " You can drop more rare items in this patch." but bruhhhhhh ...
    we STILL cant drop them

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

You must be new here.

Old players have already learned, the hard way, that you should never trust what BP or its shills claim.

You're never going to be able to farm effectively, because BP is hell bent to slow or outright stop players from progressing through farming and frustrate them into paying.
    It's not working of course, the game is bleeding.

You're never going to get more rare items, because that would mean you would be progressing in the game, which would reduce the need to pay to advance.
    And even if they allowed that, they would take away the ability to farm somewhere else.

3. dkisbestithink

so I read some threads about 5 mins ago and bruh ...

the players of this game dont thinking anything good about this game but the devs of the game doing nothing and they're just doing some hotfixes or they are adding new levels so this is so sad to say that but I have worked at some game studios but they were little they were not big as BP but we were reading forum threads, suggestions, bug feedbacks and the other feedbacks after that WE WERE CHANGING GAME IF PLAYERS WANTING ANYTHING SO MUCH

but I saw BP is not doing this or they are just thinking like " no we dont need players we are patching games like we want"

this is so sad bro look I am not talking about this games bad habits I AM TALKING ABOUT THIS COMPANIES BAD HABITS

best wishes and I hope everyone can drop any unique items

4. sargon234

Bp only cares about the cheaters that are bootlicking the CM on discord, these cheaters are those that pay the most, and that's why nothing is being done against them( or against any cheater).

They seem to think that they can rely on whales to keep the lights on.
    However they are bleeding fast and they have started to send their shills this way to try and salvage their reputation.

5. dkisbestithink

if they dont want to see any players in 1 years yeah they are doing good but if they dont want this this is so bad for they

6. sargon234

I don't care about their wellbeing.

7. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

I agree

8. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Massive frustration of players does not bring money. Frustration of this kind only brings less players.

I have a guild with a private TeamSpeak server. Investment in the game and 3 years of friendships is what keeps me here. I was not paying before the CE, but there were lots of good things with the CE that I invested 6 months premium (not saying everything was good). Next investment is still undecided. There are a lot of things that need fixing first.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021