Droprate Dragans uniques

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by perrush, Jun 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perrush

perrush Active Author

What about the droprate of Dragan's Uniques ?

I got 18 kills which gave me :

18 helmets
    7 schoulders
    0 cloaks

The helmet I crafted had max stats. Does this mean I was lucky or do the final uniques doesn't have variable stats ?

What about the cloak ? 18 kills, no drop. How does DSO expect me to get the final cloak ? Is it possible that the final cloak drops at Dragan ?

thebearreturns likes this.
  2. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i feel pain about don't getting the 16 cloacks to craft the good one :eek:

3. Pliny

Pliny Forum Apprentice

21 kill

21 helmets
    9 schoulders
    1 cloaks

4. thebearreturns

so..for the 16 cloacks (= 4 medium = 1powerfull) we must do 20x16=320 Dragans.. :( .. seems impossible

5. Radezz

Radezz Forum Greenhorn

I killed Dragan over 35+kills only helmets and shoulders no cape at all lol. i think they need to increase his cape drop rate ASAP

6. huckleberrychippers

huckleberrychippers Forum Apprentice

Same problem :/ 19 dragan kills: 19 helms, 13 shoulders, 1 cape.. im F2P and need a gapper.. how am i supposed to get 320 * 50 victory tokens???? ive considered buying the tokens to help because its the only way ill ever get that many but thats 9000 anders for 50 tokens -_- PLEASE increase cape droprate

7. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Exactly 50 kills, finished helm and shoulders, got only 6/16 cloaks(currently at "stand by" a.k.a.; bored to the bone). Someone said it's better drop than 1k cloak frags, at least you don't need to run around event maps before you can actually start killing mobs for 1k cloak ;/. I understand, they didn't want low lvls to run around with 3.lvl cloak?, or they just like to laugh at us while we lose 20 days of our lifes to get a virtual item that is not worth afterall...

8. moby31

moby31 Regular

Helmets ,helmets ,shouLders, 10 drakens x...... ,2 cloaks

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I have no pity for people who are looking for gappers. This is for endgame players or those that don't mind getting XP like you should. I just think that the drop rate needs improvement because it is too low, not so that people like you can abuse the system and make OP low level twinks to ruin the PvP experience for new players.

Coograth and trakilaki like this.
  10. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Well said. I was gonna respond the same way, but didn't feel like putting in 30 seconds of time (since it likely won't change anything). :D

11. huckleberrychippers

Lol if you dont like it, ok but seriously u gotta get over it :p to compete at high lvls u gotta start early.. it may not be fun for some, but if people are willing to put in the effort to win.. then so what? there are at least 30 people on my server that are seasoned legionaire at lvl 8 lol no way to compete if u dont start early. Either way tho, this forum is for the event. not pvp. ill restate it if you like:
    Cape drop rate needs to be increased because some people have a life and cant farm 10 hours a day for every day of the event. The average person can farm maybe 100 pearls approximately in one hour. assuming thats true, thats 150 hours of farming pearls.. plus maybe 20 min per run in desert. at 500 runs, this adds another 10000 minutes (166 hours) there. so 316 hours so far.. plus the time to kill dragan 300ish times. lets say 10 min 3000 min is another 50 hours. Grand total of 366 hours JUST for the ONE warlords cape.. 'Nuff said. not happening. 366 hours is a Hell of a lot more time than anyone here should have to spend on an event or even any game for that matter in 3 weeks. There are 423 hours left of the event so that means you would literally have less than 60 hours of down time in the next 17 1/2 days. not even enough time to rest.

--MERGED--

You got lucky with max stats if that was a t2 helm ^^ final unique has Set stats, yes, and if you can craft it great, cuz you only get the set bonus with the final teir of that item. If you only have a t2 helm when event ends, then just stick with that ^^

Last edited by moderator: Jun 24, 2014
  12. thebearreturns

... may be next Dragan's event... :(

13. perrush

perrush Active Author

pardon me ?? That run in the desert takes me less then 5 min. I can do sargon 4 times an hour, including melting, farming pearls and the desert run.

But still ... droprate is waayyy to low. I have 3/16 now. Still 16 days to go ... but I DO have a RL !!

---

off-topic : that low levels abuse the system is not their fault, the only one who did make the fault is BP. What where they thinking if they allowed a lvl1 to wear lvl 50 gear !!! lvl 1 = lvl1 gear, lvl45 = lvl 45 gear, period. If I were a low level, I don't see any reason to level up either. As a low level you can be much more OP to your level mobs than a lvl45 can to lvl45 mobs.

That said -> on topic again

----

14. Blackhawke95

Blackhawke95 Forum Greenhorn

59 helmets
    47 shoulders
    12 capes

Its possible to get the cloak so far ive only seen one person on the server i play with the warlord cloak and full set. I am quite close but at about 15+ runs today 0 cloak drops.

Of the 12 capes i have already obtained, 8 dropped during the first-second day of the event. To me it seems that the capes/uniques have a higher chance to drop if less people have them. But thats just what i think.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  15. huckleberrychippers

Totally true. I myself can do it in 10-15 minutes, but i said 20 minutes as an average. not including run time, thats 4 minutes per boss. A decent amount of time, but not huge. Of course there are people that can do it a lot faster than that, but in general, 20 minutes is a reasonable amount of time IMO.

16. perrush

perrush Active Author

OMG ... ... 50 runs here, 3 capes ... ... (but still 500 draken ;) )

17. thebearreturns

in my case droprates are:

58-helm 100% (like everybody)
    21-pauldrons: 36,21%
    5-cloack: 8,62%

18. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

and sometimes no drop at all.... ...

19. thebearreturns

i was speaking in global terms... i was at 54 Dragans with only 3 cloacks... i did 4 more and get 2 cloacks.. so the rate keeps more or less the same

20. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yes, that's right. It only happened to me once, so far, but I'm not playing DSO as much as I normally would have during past events.

I wrote down my no-drop experience with Dragan here, but so far there has been no official reply. Still waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.