DSO CLIENT DOWNLOAD ERROR

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Seko, Oct 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Seko

Seko Forum Greenhorn

belluchii likes this.
  2. belluchii

belluchii Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem .. can't enter since end of september .. that's more then a month :S

3. Mariokbe

Mariokbe User

Hello @Seko and @belluchii,

There is a detailed guide provided in here for resolving this issue, in here. Please do check it out and tightly follow the steps described in it. Hope everything gets fixed eventually.

4. Zake

Zake Forum Greenhorn

this is not working anymore, please make an update

5. Yngr1d

Yngr1d Forum Greenhorn

The solution is for Windows 7 and below, problem is happening on windows 10. I did anyway follow the instructions about certificate but it still doesnt work. How do i solve problem on windows 10?

6. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Yes, I have same problem. I clean my temps but nothing. Once you close the game and reopened it again same problem. And what it's worse is that I have had problems to get into this foro too. In my
    Laptop I receive a message that this page is not safe and Microsoft edge doesn't let me go in. I used an iPad and another message says this page has problems with certificates too. I managed to get in anyway but I think doing this is not the best way to give players a good experience of this game. I use windows 10.

About that thread published above it only up to windows 7.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
    eduardgll30 likes this.