DSO Database - Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silverseas, Aug 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hello everyone,

Since the little proposal I made a few weeks ago was quite popular, I have launched the DSO Database as of today. Here's a little video to commemorate the occasion.

And of course, the real highlight: https://www.velveteenduck.com/dso-database

If you find any mistakes or issues, please use the form on the site to report it. Thanks!

2. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

thanks for your work
    I was curious to see the cloak Dark Pride, but it is missing in your database
    [​IMG]

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hey Emily, Dark Pride is definitely in the database already, I remember entering that one myself.

4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

you are right, there is!
    I had to write only Dark Pride
    If I write cloak there isn't
    If I write cloak + dark pride don't display -.-
    [​IMG]

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Yeah, the first search field will search any typed text, including the "how to obtain" and "notes" info. So for example, if I wanted to see anything tagged with "Mortis" I would type that in and it'll pull any item that mentions Mortis in the item name, how to obtain info, or notes.

The second field is specific to the item's exact name in English.

In your case, you can use several different methods to locate Dark Pride. You can search Mortis in the first field, OR Dark Pride in the second, OR the 4th field to sort by Back items only. Hope that clears up what the search fields do!