Dungeon Group Bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yeomanry, Dec 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

My Past 8 Winter Summit Runs had been bugged.
    My Recent Mortis Room run was albeit didnt occur in Ocean nor did in Halls.

Would be appreciated if this is fixed asap. Many Thanks in advance.

And yes, still blaming Toby.

[​IMG]

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

3. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

btw, often when this bug happens. Players are unable to dmg a hostile if another player is confronting it.

4. Cherish

Cherish Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]

Yes and I have the same group bug issue. It wasted my and my friend time and Sugar beet. He get in cant see me in group and my name not even glowing in my own group. Too annoying, I dont have much time to play but now the bug occured. Hope the Devs team fix it soon. Make our event smooth and safe. Thanks ! ;)

5. thanhthanh89

thanhthanh89 Forum Apprentice

ya today we got more times bug..pls fix it soon

6. We have been informed by Big Point that the recent grouping and guild/friend list issues are the result of social server crashes due to sustained DoS attacks. Big Point is attempting to head-off any future similar attacks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For further details regarding the DoS attacks, please read the Connection issues and "DDoS" attacks thread in Official Announcements.

7. motorola11

motorola11 Forum Apprentice

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I know this is a known DoS issue but for those being affected by it, when you lose the list of group members on the lower right, I have found that if you open the Friends list, click to look at the list of people in your group and close it, the list shows back up on the main screen and they appear on the map again.

Just wanted to pass it along in case it helped anyone.

9. ToshiBoy

ToshiBoy Someday Author

Hi Guys, another event, another bug. This time when you enter Winter Solstice with a group, you will see straight away if on the right side your name is white or greyed out. If it is greyed out, you will only get drops for your own kills. Any kills from others... including the bosses... will yield no kills. So, if you can, run solo.

(Server: Tegan)

marhun likes this.
  10. tonariway

tonariway Forum Apprentice

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What i have 3rd day and of course, no fix of it... While my others chars working well. So my main char is cursed. Lol

Orang likes this.
  11. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

This is a great time to remove players from your guild and tell them it is the bug:eek::D:eek:

12. kpanmei

kpanmei Forum Greenhorn

I have lost so many beets because of this event Bug, morever the excitement of this holiday event is deminish as you cannot go in party with your frens. is there anyone from Drakensang Online team to sort this out as soon as possible?

13. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

I barely find a group for the Event and if I do, group's bug. Same goes with Mortis.
    There had been complaints for the last 4 days yet the devs still hasnt been notified and if they were, i reckon they dont give a damn. If not the worst, one of the least efficient German Game Developers.

Everyone is complaining and I expect no compensation, as always. Puckered Forum Moderators, intense grinding-recycled events, same ol' bugs--no patches.

For the love of Satan. Please fix the year old bug. This is why I worship Hitler.

14. Orang

Orang Forum Apprentice

and it happened to me................. in varholm map , so its trending bug eh:D

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I've noticed that recently when I type /leave, I leave the group but I can still see and type in the group chat. I have to type /leave a second time to get out of the group chat. I don't know if this bug is related to the bug described, but it may be.

16. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

It is sev, leaving the group from group tab, your still able to see chat. It goes for guild to. Leave a guild, youll still get there chat messages.

17. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/winter-solstice.54158/page-3#post-600962

18. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I see. Thanks, to both. I will just type /leave 2X, and hope the denial of service attackers get bored and move on to a new project ;)

19. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

I really hope this grouping bug gets sorted out before full moon event, wasting carrots/snow/and realm frags will be very dissapointing

20. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

LOL!... Full Moon is messed up grouped & solo... its better solo but at least 1 or 2 mini bosses missing & low drop rate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.