Dwarf females

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~IceAngel~, Dec 3, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

hello everyone i was wondering why there wasn't a female option for dwarfs? Is there no such thing as a female dwarf? :(

2. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

In the first Drakensang produced in 2008, women, too, were only among mankind and elves! And among the dwarfs women were not.

3. Faelinn

Faelinn Advanced

maybe the six in Andrakasch are the last in the world ...

4. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

5. dragons

dragons Active Author

Now this will be interesting. Throw a ticket for sex change for few andermands.

6. dragons

dragons Active Author

So we got some info on the mystery with female dwarfs. What do you guys think according to the hint's, different people read them differently.

My opinion is that we should expect them in no more than 2 weeks from now on.
    I think they are fitting the gear to a female body (3D models perspective).

I really hope I can choice something similliar like the female dwarf with the big wrench in the Andrakasch area. She looks badass.

Give something different to the forums except event feedback and server support threads, write your opinion :)

7. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

I think they should imput better things then female dwarfs.) this is not important:) Better knowleadge tree 35.

8. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

If you pay attention to Drakensang's facebook you would have noticed that female dwarfs are coming out soon

9. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Yes but talent trees or new items would be more important then this.)

10. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

New items would be cool but i think majority of the people on the servers have less than lvl 20 wisdom, The fame tree should be added onto though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.