Dwarf's showcase!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Khoainong, Dec 28, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

As far as I've seen, dwarf's corner is very quiet. Not good for such an amazing class. Since it's the end of 2013, let's show your effort you have made on your dwarf :)
    Feel free to post, and ask question :D

I will start with mine. 2 months of playing, I know it's lame :oops: I've only paid for vip and a few bucks for PW goggles...:) I guess I've been lucky to have friends accompany me to complete events and bosses. Thank you my friends! Wish you a happy new year! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Very nice Dwarf khoainong! Quite a high damage value you have there. Looking forward to your continued progress with this class :).

3. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

I don't prefer the 2-handed weapon, and that is the sole definition of 'glass canyon' 133 resist, 1.3k armor, 3.2k hp with 770 - 850 dmg :p

Best of luck keep posting your progress :)

4. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Thx guys. Indeed I am lol. 1 hit i'm a dead man. 2 hand = sniper in 5vs5 :p

5. Darcous

Darcous Forum Apprentice

Hey you got a nice Dwarf :D I like your damage and your speed with 1h weapon but you are paper :p

6. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

If anyone wonder how chameleon skin looks like on dwarf, here ya go.

-Took picture with a frd- :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  7. sper009

sper009 Padavan

It's a Jawa!!

[​IMG]

Name, Teneriffa, End-of-Olymp and 5 others like this.
  8. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

I just got this shield today, well it's not the best of shields but it's the best i can find atm
    [​IMG]

MegaNuker and Gummiball like this.
  9. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

That's a mighty fine shield you got there Khoainong, interesting that all of the enchantments are an even 40%.

Khoainong likes this.
  10. Fre4kWarrior

Fre4kWarrior Regular

dude!! i know ppl, that IDed 100 legendary shields to find those stats :O Awesome man!

Khoainong likes this.
  11. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Thx guys, a shame they are not max stats :p I got it in the full moon event map in case you wonder

12. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

my steam :) almost totally freebie...
    im lucky to have great guildmates who helped so much :p
    [​IMG]
    it's still pretty lame but with little work it will be nice :D

Khoainong likes this.
  13. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

very nice :D

14. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

That's quite lots of damage there, is your gun good? :D Anyways, with 1,09 atk speed, i think it's very hard to hit anyone in pvp. Most of them has pvp talent 35 lol

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  15. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

yes speed is a big concern for f2p coz you almost never get saphires. hmmm, let me c...pvp... no! the speed is not the biggest issue it's the koto's and marshalls that comes all the time against me (im only 21 fame) :confused:

My gun is very lame, first one that i opened (+355 cirtical hit rate, 13dmg, +11,2% weapon damage and only 2 gem slots :oops:)

16. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

With your dam, you can 1hit kill any KOTO or marshal, just have to shoot fast enough before they run away lol

17. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I have a Shield on my DK that is 40/40 Rate and 40/40 Reduce and 4 slots... it seems that 4 was the happy number for that shield.

18. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

40% was the only number that a stat of a shield could get before they increased the limit :p

19. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

True, but I got mine after the stats change.

20. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

Hi, some people asked me in game, so I'll post here.
    This build is the total dps gear, you cannot expect tons of armor, life, shield...
    The damage are really something as some players already knew.

I'll make 2 other videos showing entirely my equipment in bank + all gems, and will also tell the total cost.

ovidiu1988, Gamerflop, Name and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.