Suggestion Easier adjustment of wisdom and fame talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Armando, Jan 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

I dunno if this has been suggested before, but it has been bothering me since R155.
    I find it quite annoying that when I change my build e.g. between flag stealing, boss tanking and normal farming, i have to click a single wisdom talent 25 times in oder to distribute the maximum of available points to it.
    Of course it would already help if we would finally get the storable presets for premium users as well for the wisdom and fame talents, as we already have them for the experience skills.
    But still, that user interface could be improved.
    So, I would like to suggest some more buttons to assign/free more skill points at once:
    [​IMG]
    Pressing the "arrow to the top" would set the skill to the maximum of 25 points, or assign all points to it that you have left.
    Pressing the arrow down would reset the single skill to 0.
    The +5/-5 buttons might be nice, but are not so important. They could also be replaced by single step buttons, making the current left click/ right click logic more explicit.

If you want to keep the UI as lean as possible, just the maximum button only would do as well (as the reset can be done globally for all skills):
    [​IMG]

Or better yet, give us some sliders...
    [​IMG]

If you like the idea, please leave a short comment in order to recommend it for forwarding to the developers... Thanks!

Minota, Testador, Kurfo and 7 others like this.
  2. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Good Idea!
    I had thought about this a few times.
    It is irritating to keep changing these numbers for different situations. I personally use 3 different set up for PvP, PvE and Boss fights.
    A quick change of set up will be very helpful.
    I like the idea of having a slider to set points or we can have an option to type in the number we want out of 25 to change it right away.

misterbean and Armando like this.
  3. Armando

Both could be combined, I think... I 'd like that.

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

They gave us the option of having two builds for skills, so creating an option for two wisdom builds shouldn't be that difficult.

epvp likes this.
  5. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

or add the option to have 2 builds like on experience talents

6. Armando

Well, as I said, 2 presets would help, but I would STILL want some way for easier adjustment.
    Especially since I have at least 4-6 different builds, so 2 presets are not enough.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  7. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Unlimited presets would be just enough) but really, why not?

8. Cavallina

Cavallina Forum Greenhorn

I'm really looking forward to some implementation of that system. I hate clicking everytime for countless times.

9. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

@CM Greg @CM Haruki

I agree that the distribution of points need improvement.

Another suggestion is that when holding the mouse button the points are distributed quickly up or down as the mouse button used, the same adjustment time on digital clocks.

Also tree profile options for each tab.

The Popup Menus could show the updated status.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    _Baragain_, Minota and Armando like this.
  10. Armando

Agreed, that would be a possible solution as well - though I think personally I would still prefer sliders.

Nice idea, totally in favor of that one! Currently, I always need to switch between char stats and wisdom talents in order to make sure I reach the attack speed breakpoint...

--MERGED--

If this:
    is true, it might also be very useful if you could display your char stats while editing the wisdom talents (and potentially changing equipped gear in your inventory at the same time).

Last edited by moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    misterbean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.