Empowered Sorcerers books

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Nov 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Just where are these Empowered Sorcerers books to craft the portal?

They are not in the shop. Are they a drop? If a drop where do they drop?

FYI: Event attire not in the shop either. Not that I would buy it the way this whole thing has gone so far. It is a total Cluster (insert your word of choice here).

DocWhisky likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Chance of drop from PW bosses.

DocWhisky likes this.
  3. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Info from event guide https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/event-guide-big-game-hunt.85874/ :

"Players have the chance to find the Blessing of Discipline as a drop from all bosses on PW Bloodshed difficulty (including Blazing Inferno map), and the Elixir of the Eternal Life – in the shop for 15.000 andermant."

And " Blessing of Discipline" in that line meaning "Empowered Sorcerer's Book" maybe ?

Anyway i got that book from first kill of Heredur (portal from progress) in Blazing Inferno on Bloodshed .

4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Everyone I know is getting it after killing the boss in Blazing Inferno, in blood mode at least. I think it's a guaranteed drop there.

Anyway 50 books are required just for crafting one single travel ration, also i suppose with no guaranteed drop regards the new ring.

This event is clearly made to push toxic players to waste some of the resources they have amassed in over-excess (and to give them the coup de grace, in terms of mental sanity). I won't be surprised at all if this new "epic/mythic" (lol) set will become obsolete soon, very soon...

5. CanonBall

CanonBall Forum Greenhorn

Unfortunately no, I killed Heredur in Blood mode and there was no drop :-(

6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I farmed some Arachna pw blood right now. Gotten 12 books on about 20 kills. If that's the case for everyone, then it's not a big deal if the boss in Blazing Inferno drops or not (since it would drop just one).

7. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Thnx,, killed Sigirus PW blood 4 times and got one book. What's that you have to kill 200 pw blood bosses for 50 books. Then 100 bones and $15.00 ander for the elixir just to craft one portal. The playtime alone just to kill 200 pw blood bosses is stupid. All for the privilege to craft a portal to a map I may or not be able to do. For a ring and or a cloak that might or might not drop.

Event over!

Bigpoint knows what they can do with their event.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  8. NicuuChu

NicuuChu Someday Author

they changend 2 times the book drop rates, first was low, then they increased it , now its back as it was...
    Like the event isnt bad enough as it is