Epic Reindeer not so "Epic".

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geobli, Dec 22, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Well the new Epic Mount(Epic Reindeer) has the same Travel Speed as the Mount(Reindeer), only visuals change after you craft it. I tested against Mounts(Horses) and Epic Mounts(from PvP quests), results: Mount Speed, no Epic. Is suppose to be like that? because is an easy to get "Epic Mount" from event or is a common bug like others, because the developers just copy/paste the script of Reindeer(Mount) and they changed visual and added "Epic"?

P.S. Should I send that to the Support? or moderators did that already? :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  2. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

So it's faster then regular mounts but slower then bear and other epic mounts?

Are you certain about that? As epic mount it should match any other epic mount speed :/

3. DemonHunterx

DemonHunterx Advanced

It's slow and by slow i mean it's speed is like the normal mounts.

Muscle likes this.
  4. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Then if that is true, so much about this...

[​IMG]

It seems BP has a tradition of twisting facts, and I am not talking only about this.

5. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

Probably just a bug.

6. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Yeah, my mount didn't feel fast either but I didn't have the patience and time to test it. Hopefully this gets sent to devs.

7. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

It's been added to growing list of bugs.

8. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Now that's Epic... :p

9. Elics

Elics Someday Author

I use Epic Reindeer and War horse relatively.
    Epic Reindeer is slowly. it is bug right !

Muscle likes this.
  10. dragons

dragons Active Author

I got my epic reinder, 2 year to reach the talen from now on.

11. DemonHunterx

DemonHunterx Advanced

Well there isn't any point to use it now but it look awesome and when they fix it, it will be pretty great ;)

12. Kravito

Kravito Forum Apprentice

it reminds me to the 5v5 mount, it used to have the same low speed and it was fixed in like 1 month. Hope it can be fixed soon. lol

Muscle likes this.
  13. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

You don't have the talent? Then why combine the items to make it epic? You can stash those in your locker and use the deer until, 2 years from know, you have the books. Then craft it up and get the epic version.

14. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

lol, i dont even have the mount ability yet. 1 more lvl to go. So imma wait making it epic till i got a cooler looking mount, or till i can ride an epic. although, saves 3 inventory spots to craft it already and just buy a cheap 10 gold horse for travel till i got better. Anyways, i hope the epic reindeer will have the speed of an epic mount by the time i can ride epics.

Brian1919 likes this.
  15. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

It takes up too much inv space, better to craft it and use a regular mount. Mounting skill isn't that far to get, but epic mount skill is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.