Equipment refine

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Why does the item say its 50% to succeed, if litterly 9 out of 10 time i try it, turns into glyphs 1st try....

Its allready hard enough to farm uniques (which also ALWAYS come with bad stats) then try to refine into better stats basicly always results into failure aswell. And if it succeeds for once, the stats even worse than it was. (ive never made a better unique in my life with this method)

Just like with this new amulet from event; you can get only 4 of 'm....all of those had crappy stats and litterly all went into glyphs 1st try. (offcourse i kept 1, but that will now prolly be worthless aswell, since the stats all below 40%)

Im kinda getting sick of these ''small'' things in this game, that will slowly drive me crazy. Hours upon hours farming for uniques and never really make progress, cus of the stupid RNG.

Its seriously EDIT I speak to others and they claim they could refine that amulet multiple times without failure and result in 90%+ stats for all 3 lines. Yet others like me...always seems to fall in the pool of bad luck.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 3, 2020
    1vanka likes this.
  2. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Yep this is trash. Refiners are expensive and not for ander/gold (better will be for 5k gold/5 refiners from Emilya shop) but all time melt items for glyph. For me is not 9/10 but 14/15 :mad:
    BP don't know what is in math chance 50/50 o_O