Equipment refiner question

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Saikyo^_^, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saikyo^_^

Saikyo^_^ Forum Apprentice

Hi, to make the story short, after 3 years of no playing Drakensang, I decided to return to the game, and just for the feeling of nostalgia I wanted to check my sw, which currently is level 50, I have the wolf slayer set which is pretty cool, it gives me 70% of chr, but at the bottom of the description says 'an updated version of this item is available! Use 1 equipment refiner to upgrade this item' this item I have is from 2017, and it gives me really good stats for my current lvl. However I read the description of the equipment refiner and it says there's a 50% chance of losing the item, but this only applies when you want to reroll enchantments, my question is: does this 50% chance of losing the item also apply for upgrading my items? Or is it safe to upgrade? I really don't wanna lose them not only because of the stats but also because of the memories of old friends and times.

2. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

upgrade from older version to the newer is safe, changing stats with the refiner can destroy the item

Saikyo^_^ likes this.
  3. Saikyo^_^

Thank you my friend! Then I'll upgrade them!

--MERGED--

Quick update, my critical hit rate decreased by 3% after upgrading, nice :D

Last edited by moderator: Sep 12, 2020
  4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Saikyo^_^ ,

Please, when you wish to add to your previous post, use the "Edit" button to do so. Consecutive posting in not allowed.

Good luck!:)

Saikyo^_^ likes this.
  5. Saikyo^_^

Oh okay, I'm sorry, you may close the threat, my question was solved too!

6. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.